Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree284Likes

Thread: Season 81 - Are you ready?

The videos are gone once it is not? Last season I had videos that did not end more. It seems like the Nordeus realized he had many and precisely cut to we buy points of rest, treatment or moral with tokens. Capitalism exacerbating! I love the game, but I'm taking a grief so great Nordeus. Really! Or you buy tokens or you will do well in this game! Unfortunately! Nordeus, let's change it!

Pro
    Cup troll result.I won the home match with 1-0. Return match would be tough against a level higher who invested a lot into the team as he gained 3 more quality. Match starts and all is going well. His first shot is of course a goal. 1-0 behind. I equalize the score quickly. As the game progresses my rating go up and up. I should be fine I guess. Next shot of his and it is 2-1. ZZZZ. This score is ok. Next shot, again a goal. 3-1 behind but I still get green ratings. We should be fine. FINE I tell you. Do you speak English Nordeus? I should be FINE!!!!! based on your ratings. 65% ball possession, superior ratings, advisary gets a late red card. 10 minutes on the clock. 9 corners, 3 free kicks, 18 shots, come on, come on, I should be FINEEEEEEEEE.

Nope, end score 3-1 and out of the cup. This game from time to time.............................................. ..............................
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Last season I was tanking and this one I didn't lower my quality so had a tough draw in the Cup.
    Today I passed to the final 16 but I can't see much future to this.
    Anyway, my target (to pass at least 3 rounds) is completed so I don't care any more.
    Season 81 - Are you ready?-cup-3rd-round.jpg

In the leagues of my 3 teams, everything 's going fine.
    Only two conceded goals so far (for all 3)
    Season 81 - Are you ready?-league-day8-3-teams.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 07-06-2016 at 02:10 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Cup game today went totally fine.. didn't expect to win with that score after 0:0 draw in 1st leg but yeah ..
    Thanks for the support guys.
    Season 81 - Are you ready?-16.jpg

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Easy LEAGUE game against abandoned team my AMC MARTINEZ HUIDOBRO scored 4 goals and got MOM.

Season 81 - Are you ready?-image.jpg

Currently in 6th place

In CUP we are out we got defeats again but this time by 2:3 , 3:9 in agregate .

Tomorow we face one of the stronguest teams in my LEAGUE, look at the diference.

Season 81 - Are you ready?-image.jpg Season 81 - Are you ready?-image.jpg

My only hope is being able to invocate the power of the ....
    BeckStar, Killroy and Duncton like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Pro
    I was looking for a reserve AML and found 2 players on the list yesterday. First was Christiano Ronaldo with shadow strike SA. 25 years and 88 quality. Ratings were all 7-8-9'and his average was over 1 goal per match. I was like NICE!!!!! Looked a bit further and then I found a second player called Arjen Robben. Being dutch of course my favorite. He had corner kick SA, 26 years but his ratings!!!! 9 ratings were shown with 3 10's, 4 9's and 2 8's. Average goals 1,3 per match. Holy macaroni!! It costed me 5 tokens but I got him. I let Ronaldo go (even though he was younger, had 3 positions and a better SA) since there were a lot more bidders.

So now I had the choice. Put Arjen in or keep my star AML at 85Q and shadow striker. That player has been in my main team for 5 seasons and he scored 147 goals in 222 matches. Choices, choices. I put Arjen in to see how he would do. And what a choice that was. He scored 4 goals and had an assist. First rating a 10. Lets see how he handles next game in the CL.
    FC Knudde:

FC Killroy:

The troll didnt show up, so i end with a home defeat of 1:6, Bessa scored our goal from penalty.

We are now in 8th place.

Killroy likes this.

Pro
    The ongoing story about Arjen Robben is turning out great. 3 games, 2 times 10 and 1 time 9. 5 goals and 3 assists. This guy is a beast so far. Not the toughest opponents yet so he has to prove him over there.

Both teams are second in place of the league. CL is tough. My main team has a chance of not making it with 9 points after 5 games. I have to at least tie the last game or win it to go through the next round. Keeping my fingers crossed tomorrow.
    FC Knudde:

FC Killroy:

Today i had all day for training and it paid off, good win by 1:3 my MC Neves scoring a goal and getting MOM

Now in 7th place with the same points of 5th and 6th but worst GD.

Pro
    Next chapter in the Arjen Robben story. In Holland he is known as the man of glass. So of course he gets injured and is out for 6 days because of a knee injury. No score this time. 15 red packs down the drain. Lets see how he handles himself after his injury. Hopefully he keeps the form.

Well, the next game just finished. Another 10-0 win. Robben again scoring a 10. Thumbs up. I check the rating list for the competition and notice the AML from the number 1 and he has an average of 9,3 with 16 goals and 7 assists in 7 games. That is even a bigger monster then Robben
    Last edited by Killroy; 07-08-2016 at 08:42 AM.
    Duncton likes this.
    FC Knudde:

FC Killroy: