Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Admins need help

Admins need help

These allocated skills are not remotely possible !! I can only have a difference of 20 points lets say between defense lowest and attack highest..If i want to add more attack then i need morw defense first...Im atraching photos and please do something asap !! Im spending real cash to play this game and cant be arsed by a hacker!! Thanks !! Ps how can i add photos??

Admins need help-img_0302.jpg

Admins need help-img_0304.jpg

That's just 2 players from his team I've took SS. So how exactly is this possible? As I said in my first post, to me it only works a 20points difference between let's say defense and attack...So how is this possible? LOL

Famous
    Only on old version, does the 20 point gap apply.

On new version, it's possible to develop a player with a skills gap greater than 20 points.
    Kaizer Franz likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

Hmm. Didn't knew that...So it's possible that big gap between let's say his attack stats, or defense stats etc?

I know there are a lot of C-Ronaldo's in this game, but I'm pretty sure that's the same one I renamed and sold to another team.
    pcmacdaniel likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessio Fitch View Post
    Hmm. Didn't knew that...So it's possible that big gap between let's say his attack stats, or defense stats etc?
    Yes, its possible, but only if the players manager is training on new version. It why you see 1% stats in some categories and +200% stats in others.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

Rookie
    I am probably missing something but the player is 26. So would have received training under the old version?

So the op may have a point.

Addicted
    mostly the player is train in the new system for a while... so you see that 1%....
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast