Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: don't think...just believe this is luck~~

Addicted
    don't think...just believe it is luck..... 2nd time in a row in the CL final lost... and AM said the opposite is luck again....

don't think...just believe this is luck~~-1.jpg

first half... i already 3:1 ...winning...

don't think...just believe this is luck~~-2.jpg

and beginning of the 2nd half... he score 4 times in 45 min.......

don't think...just believe this is luck~~-3.jpg

don't think...just believe this is luck~~-4.jpg

even the much stronger team in CUP, can only score me 3 times in 180 min.... (he is the one go into the final this season... his team is LV15.... 8 stars...almost 9 stars to me when the time my team (LV13) is only 7 stars facing him early this season...)

don't think...just believe this is luck~~-5.jpg

and the whole season... i only have 11 GA... even against strong team, i still have a pretty clean sheet~

don't think...just believe this is luck~~-6.jpg

and in this CL.... he can score 4 times in 45 min!!! with 40(his) to 60 (my team) possession with 118% vs 141.9% ( yea, even Q is not everything...but my players are still much stronger than that....)

if that is no LUCK~~ who can believe this????
    Last edited by Ahlony Wong; 06-24-2016 at 05:03 PM. Reason: sorry, looking the wrong tab and post it again...and can't delete the post~ ...where is the delete option?

Rookie
    I lost my CL final today too, 2-3, i had 30% more stars than him, and i had around same % when i was eliminated in the cup, in all games i had a lot more chances than the opposition, the right counter tactic, moral very high, bonus high, condition at the top, but the game didn't want me to win, dude move on, troll results happens a lot.

And on top that i lost my league to a token buyer. What a failed season.

Addicted
    LOL well... i don't sad... (and yes...i am same as you...top condition, moral, and bonus (all 10%)) but still no "Luck" ....
    and that isn't really hurt as the win bonus almost the same as the CL final bonus if winning... but still almost the same thing... just showing 1st or 2nd only~

but this is kind of very troll ~ LOL as you can see my data.... 45 min score 4 times in my team.... but the whole season... no one score me more than 3 in a single 90min match.... even in the CUP the strong team, still can only got me 3 times in 180 min...2 matches.... LOL

there is no luck function at all.... really??? look at the above data again.... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    don't think...just believe...

Rookie
    Barcelona not always wins, not every day are their day, sometimes they have lots of chances and the opposition wins or draws with only 2 or 3 opportunities of goal, same as here in Top Eleven.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Well is hard to say much as long we can't see the quality difference but yea seems bad luck, you had 2-0 and 3-1.... and then to lose.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Trophyless season for me 😥

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Rookie
    don't think...just believe it is luck..... 2nd time in a row in the CL final lost... and AM said the opposite is luck again....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	87.4 KB 
ID:	68831

first half... i already 3:1 ...winning...

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	90.1 KB 
ID:	68832

and beginning of the 2nd half... he score 4 times in 45 min.......

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	68833

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	89.0 KB 
ID:	68834

even the much stronger team in CUP, can only score me 3 times in 180 min.... (he is the one go into the final this season... his team is LV15.... 8 stars...almost 9 stars to me when the time my team (LV13) is only 7 stars facing him early this season...)

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	97.9 KB 
ID:	68835

and the whole season... i only have 11 GA... even against strong team, i still have a pretty clean sheet~

Name:	6.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	101.6 KB 
ID:	68836

and in this CL.... he can score 4 times in 45 min!!! with 40(his) to 60 (my team) possession with 118% vs 141.9% ( yea, even Q is not everything...but my players are still much stronger than that....)

if that is no LUCK~~ who can believe this????
    The opponent was probably playing with low pressing keeping the condition for the second half, and you - on contrary. Next time you play hard pressing all the game, make sure your condition bonus is 10% + 5% for activation. And as you lead, change passes to the short ones, to keep and control the ball.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by vkorchevoy View Post
    The opponent was probably playing with low pressing keeping the condition for the second half, and you - on contrary. Next time you play hard pressing all the game, make sure your condition bonus is 10% + 5% for activation. And as you lead, change passes to the short ones, to keep and control the ball.
    don't you see my 2nd post... i already have everything +10% bonus.... and my team is 141% vs his 118%... and my condition already 99% before the game... and after the game... no one yellow... or lower 65% =.=! and i only use short pass~ and activation +5% for possession~~( that that is already 60: 40 possession -.- )

Rookie
    don't you see my 2nd post... i already have everything +10% bonus.... and my team is 141% vs his 118%... and my condition already 99% before the game... and after the game... no one yellow... or lower 65% =.=! and i only use short pass~ and activation +5% for possession~~( that that is already 60: 40 possession -.- )
    moral condition on max also (dark green arrows)?
    short passes with appropriate amount of middle fielders already gives you possession - don't waste activation bonus.
    prevent counter-attacts - keep defensive players at your half all the time (use normal or defensive mindset, not attacking; use formation with 4 defenders + 1 dmc)

I never lost to anybody who is more than 10% lower quality than me (always get the W), and I keep playing carefully (based on above-mentioned principles)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast