Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Is it pure luck?

Rookie

Is it pure luck?

Is it pure luck to get a good striker? i aquired this striker and would love if he is one of these guys who scores literally every game. ive seen some of your guys who score more than the matches they have played and would love to have a striker like that!
    Is it pure luck?-screenshot_2.jpg

Addicted
    forget the ST.... look for good AMR and AML.... they score more....the ST i consider good is score 1 per 2 match... and you can see if you do friendly for a very weak team.... if you team score 9:0 or more... and none of them come from ST..... i will say forget that ST...look for another one....

also... the one that you show... the positioning is only 77%...for me, that is really poor~

the ST i look for is height over 190cm or very close to 190cm~ better either foot.... high speed, strength, finishing and positioning~

Is it pure luck?

I have an AMC/AML who is a goal scoring beast. Been my top scorer last 3 seasons in all competitions.

KFC Loella.
    Level 32
    17 League Titles,
    3 Champions League,
    1 Cup.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Rookie
    yup,the best scorer is he on my team right nowIs it pure luck?-screenshot_3.jpg

Is it pure luck?-img_0309.jpg

I got lucky with this one, and by far the Best player I ever had in my Top Eleven career LOL
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

CDL

4 seasons ago he cost me 2 tokens and he's clearly the best striker I ever had. I won CL and cup last season simply cuz he was unbelievable (he also was #1 in the league in all 3 categories: Top Scorers, Top Rated, Top Assists).. and all that with just 5/6 stars (he always starts season as a 5*, finishing as a scout) ........but really, there is not much strikers like him, you need luck. I tried lots of guys that looked like super snipers on the paper, but I only had 2 real sick scorers in 16 seasons.. he is one of them, the better one from the 2.. I saw that in him since his 1st game, he scored 2 goals, added 2 assists and was rated 10 in his debut.
    Last edited by CDL; 06-28-2016 at 11:34 PM.
    dave1311 and Duncton like this.

Is it pure luck?-1.jpg

Pure luck, mate. This beast I've had for 4 seasons, none of STs perform better than him for me. Have bought and sold around 8-10 STs, all of them crap

Is it pure luck?-2.jpgIs it pure luck?-3.jpgIs it pure luck?-4.jpg

By the way AML/AMR are still much better in the game right now. If you train them using the old version of Top11 they'll perform like those on screenshots
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Rookie
    Is it pure luck?-sem-t-tulo.jpg

3 full seasons.
    This was from recommendations, my best player in terms of performance.
    Bartman917 likes this.

Rookie
    is this a promising start for this player?Is it pure luck?-screenshot_5.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast