Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Another question about a new season

Question Another question about a new season

So I understand that players lose a star in the next league because their rating is based on the league, but why do their stats get downgraded?

Can you give an example? I'm not sure if you're talking skills or game stats. The player's quality/skills should not have decreased.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Bunzo likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Hey, look at this info from Nordeus https://nordeus.helpshift.com/a/top-...rs-lose-a-star
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

(test)
    Last edited by Thomas Nguyen; 06-27-2016 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by motrin View Post
    Can you give an example? I'm not sure if you're talking skills or game stats. The player's quality/skills should not have decreased.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Attacking, Defensive and Physical stats like finishing, tackling, etc.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Moi
    Stats are not being downgraded, players keep exactly the same skills and attributes as before. It's the way this translates to stars what changes when you promote. If you promote, the average quality required for a 5 star player is higher (5 points more) than before. So, if you had a 5 star player and promote, you will see him with 4 stars, although his skills and attributes will be identical as they were before promoting.

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Stats are not being downgraded, players keep exactly the same skills and attributes as before. It's the way this translates to stars what changes when you promote. If you promote, the average quality required for a 5 star player is higher (5 points more) than before. So, if you had a 5 star player and promote, you will see him with 4 stars, although his skills and attributes will be identical as they were before promoting.
    But, the stats WERE downgraded. My player who had about 78% across all stats now has 60% across all stats.
    Last edited by Thomas Nguyen; 06-27-2016 at 06:51 PM.

Are stats based and balanced on the current level as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Nguyen View Post
    Are stats based and balanced on the current level as well?
    Yes, they are.
    100% = 6*
    80% = 5*
    60% = 4*
    and so on

These % just mean how well a player is fit to play in your current league compared to the standards.
    Your players don't get worse or lose any skill, they just aren't that good anymore compared to the current league.

Just like in real football, if a team is promoted for example from the second league to the first. The players are just as good as before but they face a whole new set of more skilled players and therefore are less worthy.
    Last edited by ProVeN; 06-27-2016 at 07:09 PM.
    1st 2nd 3rd
    League 9 3 4
    CL 1 3 2
    Cup 3 1 1

Quote Originally Posted by ProVeN View Post
    Yes, they are.
    100% = 6*
    80% = 5*
    60% = 4*
    and so on

These % just mean how well a player is fit to play in your current league compared to the standards.
    Your players don't get worse or lose any skill, they just aren't that good anymore compared to the current league.

Just like in real football, if a team is promoted for example from the second league to the first. The players are just as good as before but they face a whole new set of more skilled players and therefore are less worthy.
    Okay thanks, I understand now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast