Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cookizzz

Thread: Cup prize money is a joke

Cup prize money is a joke

From last 4 seasons Im almost getting same cup prize money?
    If I win cup I will get 55M - win bonus 32M = i will get 23M, it doesn't make sense?
    so I removed win bonus & Im knocked out from cup, it's hard to beat 1 level above teams without win bonus

Cup prizes depent on Cup-Level: Take a look

If you have four times the same level, you should be a lucky guy. I'm L6-manager and play L10 cup... -.-

Rookie
    What i don't agree is the prize money for the winner, is too low, in the Cup and CL. Even in the league the difference between 1st and 2nd isn't that relevant. If it wasn't for the title itself it would be better just risk playing the final without giving a bonus to the players.

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Cup prizes depent on Cup-Level: Take a look

If you have four times the same level, you should be a lucky guy. I'm L6-manager and play L10 cup... -.-
    My cup level is not same from last 4 season's, but prize of money is almost same

AC Karnataka Level 10
    7 League titles
    2 cup titles
    1 CL title

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunil Chetri View Post
    From last 4 seasons Im almost getting same cup prize money?
    If I win cup I will get 55M - win bonus 32M = i will get 23M, it doesn't make sense?
    so I removed win bonus & Im knocked out from cup, it's hard to beat 1 level above teams without win bonus
    i will say.... it's hard to beat 4 (or 5) level above teams even with the max win bonus~

but i think you forgot i thing..... ticket.... ticket price for CUP can be higher than the league and CL.... so...that make a different~

Why Opponent jump up from initial to Round 2?Cup prize money  is a joke-autionlost.jpg

Famous
    Competition prize was even lower in old days of Top Eleven. My teams often faced financial crisis when they were at levels about 10 to 20. The problem could be worse in higher levels. These prizes had already been reviewed that it can at least really help. With stadium seats being adequately built, usually teams do not have shortage of cash.

This post led me thinking about my old days in playing this game. At that time, I often had insufficient cash to build stadium. I needed to plan cash flow in order to ensure that there was sufficient cash to sign player. Win bonus are always zero. Sometimes I could not buy new players in almost whole season because of insufficient cash, not token. I even had to sign and use free academy players, and also free agents. Cup prize used to be absolutely a joke. If my team was too poor, I must intentionally avoid to continue to play in Cup. In contrast, CL prize is good or at least reasonable that I am always glad to participate.

I enjoyed challenges in old days. In this season, I intentionally sold some of players to destroy my team. I just signed some free agents and wanted to use them in matches in this season. My teams are fomally looked like those in old days again. My teams have no goal in this season. I will try to use some lower quality to play, and enjoy lives of weak teams.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 06-28-2016 at 07:35 PM.
    Sunil Chetri likes this.