Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Take players off Negotiations List?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @Ahlony Wong
    the easiest way.... go train the players.... and let them gown one more star..
    The problem is that my players are already 6*.
    I was tanking last season but a guy (not a friend) we were together in the league, now is in my Cup and he is one level above, so for him they 're 5* players - lol

@dave1311
    Just ignore it and let them wait out 24hrs.
    I can't because I want to train them or get some gaining from match participating.

@cookizzz
    In new version, after playing in a match, does a player still gain training progress or even gain a star if there is a negotiation offer on him?
    Didn't try that, I always reject the offer. As we can't use him in training, I suppose he won't earn anything - but not sure.

Take players off Negotiations List?-2-players-6-stars.jpg
    * they 're not in nego list
    cookizzz likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    @cookizzz

Didn't try that, I always reject the offer. As we can't use him in training, I suppose he won't earn anything - but not sure.
    Imagine what will happen if you manage a match with new version but switch to old version before the end the match.

There are many possibilities that new version may handle sp generated during matches for players with pending negotiation offers. I guess sp are created but are invisible in new version. These sp must be manually handled with old version unless new version will automatically use them after the negotiation offer is expired or rejected.

If you don't immediately reject nego offer, you may use old version to train players and play matches. But I don't recommend to train players alternatively with 2 different training systems. Some progresses may be lost.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 06-30-2016 at 08:32 PM.

Imagine what will happen if you manage a match with new version but switch to old version before the end the match.
    yes, I have done this because I wanted to protect a player from getting an "auto" MoM sp. Those sp are going only to quality, even if you set the priority the gaining to go in extra position or sa.
    (as the gift sp too - )

Dreamer
    Good suggestion here:
    Allow us to train players even when someone has sent us an "offer". I used to like to make anyone who sent me a 0 token offer wait the whole 24 hours to get their tokens back, especially if it was someone who has done it more than once, but now I can't really do it because I can't train this player during this time.

negotiations need a LOOOT of suggestions to work right.
    I 'm working to that with some members of the Greek forum, to make a complete proposition.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12