Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Take players off Negotiations List?

Take players off Negotiations List?

I think I have 3 players on the Negotiations List... is there any way to take them off? Would my players be automatically sold to the highest bidder if I simply ignore the offers? I am not selling any of them and the offers are annoying -.-
    铿锵玫瑰

if you not selling just ignore the offer.

Famous
    Transfer will not complete if you do not accept incoming negotiation offers.

As I understand, players are included in negotiation list if he is one sp away from next star. He will no longer be included in the list if he is added a sp to his skills (not to SA) and thus gain a new star. This is correct if there is no change after new version was implemented.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Moi
    1) The list is automatically created so you can't put or remove your players from there
    2) No player is being sold to any bidder unless the owner accepts any offer, there's no need to even reject the offers if you don't want to. Any unanswered direct offer will be automatically cancelled after 24h.
    飞天雪地 likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I am not selling any of them and the offers are annoying -.-
    yeah I know, nego is a very annoying part of them.
    I have a problem this season with a guy who keeps sending 0-1 offers to my players
    飞天雪地 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I have a problem this season with a guy who keeps sending 0-1 offers to my players
    An option to prevent receiving offer for a specific player will be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    1) The list is automatically created so you can't put or remove your players from there
    2) No player is being sold to any bidder unless the owner accepts any offer, there's no need to even reject the offers if you don't want to. Any unanswered direct offer will be automatically cancelled after 24h.
    In current T11 version, when there is an pending negotiation offer for a player, can skills of that player improve? Can a new star be added?

Sorry for silly questions from an old version user.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 06-29-2016 at 05:39 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    In current T11 version, when there is an pending negotiation offer for a player, can skills of that player improve? Can a new star be added?
    no, you must reject the offer or else you can't set your player for a training.

An option to prevent receiving offer for a specific player will be good.
    or to have permanent your player in nego (or transfer list)

or to "freeze" his gaining ability .
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    the easiest way.... go train the players.... and let them gown one more star.... I also keep getting offer for my players... and most are 0 T offer... LOL i just reject and make my player gain star.... then they can offer again...otherwise, some of them will keep offering even giving me the same 0T offer again and again.... they think they can make it happen if they keep annoying me ~ LOL but sorry.... i make my player gain star and they can't even try to offer LOL

Take players off Negotiations List?

Just ignore it and let them wait out 24hrs. Or train the player up to the next star. I see 0T as an insult so I ignore rather than reject. If I want to sell I reject straight away and give them one chance to improve the offer. If no improvement, I ignore.

KFC Loella.
    Level 32
    17 League Titles,
    3 Champions League,
    1 Cup.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Famous
    no, you must reject the offer or else you can't set your player for a training.
    That's bad. With old version, we can train our player even if there is pending negotiation offer. Only our ability to apply skill point was temporarily lost. With new version, if an offer is held for 24 hours, the player is not able to improve through training during that period.

In new version, after playing in a match, does a player still gain training progress or even gain a star if there is a negotiation offer on him?

Sorry for asking basic questions and not attempting to test myself. Loading new version is too difficult to me.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 06-30-2016 at 06:10 AM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast