Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: How to upgrade stadium properly

How to upgrade stadium properly

Hi guys!

There are many thread about the question of stadium update and seats, but everyone have his own way of doing...
    So, what is the best way to upgrade stadium and reach the maximum capacity that allows each level (this is my first goal, to have a full stadium this season)?
    My stadium have currently 1000 places (i'm level 2), and i have access to the 3 seats upgrades (500/1000/1500) and the stadium "village"(3000 seats). some people say that it's faster to ugrade seats at 1500 first, then the village, others to immediately upgrade stadium without seats upgrades. tbh, i'm really lost here

Thank you guys, have fun!
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    is a good question but I am always using the simple way, directly stadium.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

You should never upgrade just 'seats'....it's a waste of time/tokens/money.......you can choose to do that when you're finished upgrading all, but the benefit from upgrading just the seats is not worth the effort
    Playing with team: Oranje

About faster they are the same at cost and time to build BUT when you rise direct stadium your 19 days will have same crowd and building by seats allow you to rise your crowd every 6~8 days
    So to understand me you will get money from tickets building first seats
    ex : stadium 1000 seats if you upgrade directly to 3000 seats you will have 19 days same crowd , 1000 seats x 3$ ticket = 3000$
    If you build seats first you go from 1000 to 1500 in 8 days and after 8 days you will get 1500x3$ticket = 4500$ and so on ...

i hope you understand the benefit you have building seats first and not directly stadium , on low price ticket this will not be noticed so much but in higher lvl i think it important !
    oguzkaganaslan likes this.

I immediately began to build a stadium (now completed up to 3k people)

Quote Originally Posted by Poker-32 View Post
    You should never upgrade just 'seats'....it's a waste of time/tokens/money.......you can choose to do that when you're finished upgrading all, but the benefit from upgrading just the seats is not worth the effort
    Unless I play a different game to you, this is totally wrong - each seat upgrade takes time and cost away from the cost of the stadium upgrade.

If you were to upgrade seats one level at a time until maxed, then upgrade the stadium you would have spent exactly the same money in exactly the same time as if you just upgraded the stadium from the start. The difference is you can benefit from each seat upgrade while you are building the rest.

From a stadium of 1000 if you upgrade the seats to first level it takes 5 days, after that you have 1500. If you upgrade again it takes 4 days then you have 2000. Upgrade again, another 4 days to 2500. Then to upgrade the stadium is 3 days to 3000. Total time: 16 days.

Total time of the stadium upgrade without seat upgrades: 16 days

Upgrading seats means you have a bigger capacity during construction...

Quote Originally Posted by yuna1102 View Post
    WORKING TOP ELEVEN HACK WITH PROOF!! Got 1000 tokens for FREE!! Top Eleven Hack 2013
    hehe, just be stupid

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    About faster they are the same at cost and time to build BUT when you rise direct stadium your 19 days will have same crowd and building by seats allow you to rise your crowd every 6~8 days
    So to understand me you will get money from tickets building first seats
    ex : stadium 1000 seats if you upgrade directly to 3000 seats you will have 19 days same crowd , 1000 seats x 3$ ticket = 3000$
    If you build seats first you go from 1000 to 1500 in 8 days and after 8 days you will get 1500x3$ticket = 4500$ and so on ...

i hope you understand the benefit you have building seats first and not directly stadium , on low price ticket this will not be noticed so much but in higher lvl i think it important !
    Yes but if you already have upgrade your stadium with 1,2 levels about your level, there is no reason as long you can't have a full stadium because of fans limit per level.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

@ndog: there are many ways to fullfill the upgrading, but in my opinion I said: upgrading seats cost valuable time, specially for players who has recently join the game.....
    But everyone his/her oponion of course.

There's is no wright or wrong how you handle this. Just use your the way you think it's best.

Ok thanks guys, i get it
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast