Thread: level

level

How can I get level up I'm new in this game I'm lvl 1. And I have.buy new players and me daily incomes is -2,K how can I change it

I'm from Denmark and.I'm not special good to English.

Apprentice
    You level up when you finish the season in the top 7 positions. Top 4 will get you Champions League next season.

My daily income is -1.07M, I change it by selling tickets and getting match prizes. You are paid some money for every match you play. Champions League is the most I think.

Okay thanks. but I have only 200 in my stadium. So how much do you think my tickets shall up?

Apprentice
    How much was the original value? Don't change the price, and if your stadium is full for the next home match, add $1 to your ticket price. Continue doing that until your attendance is slightly below full. This way, you should get +4% possession and also lots of money.

Try to upgrade your stadium seats as soon as possible, but also upgrade your other buildings.

The original is 2 $I have set I up to 6 $ now and i upgrading my seeds nos.I think there are 10th days again. I have only 13 K again but thanks

BTW. If I have 0 $ again will it be game over for me ?

Quote Originally Posted by egebeak View Post
    BTW. If I have 0 $ again will it be game over for me ?
    No it wont, If you go in debt, you get 7 days to clear it and if you haven't got out of debt, 1 player every day is sold until your back in a positive balance.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Thanks

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Try to sell some players which you don't need
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook