Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Moi

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New player here with some questions.

New player here with some questions.

Hello all, been playing for a few days and have a question, or 2.

1. My mate signed up the same time as me, but we are in different leagues, is there any chance getting put into the same league as each other?

2. I cannot even add him as a friend, so we can't play friendlies. The only way I can see him online is in the same association, have I missed something here?

People have invited me and him as friends who are not in the league as us, so whats the deal here? Do we have to play for a while before adding each other?

We would prefer to be in the same league, bragging rights and all that Is this possible, if so , how?

Regards, and thanks.

Hi

Welcome to the game and hope you enjoy it. Im not an expert myself but will try answer to my knowledge.

1. The game decides the teams in the league so there is no way to chose for the two of you to be in the same league. However, if you add each other as friends and have teams of equal or nearly equal quality you stand a greater chance of being put in the same league.

2. You probably are in different servers so try adding him on facebook.

Goodluck in your managerial career.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by sparklinginsilence View Post
    Hi

Welcome to the game and hope you enjoy it. Im not an expert myself but will try answer to my knowledge.

1. The game decides the teams in the league so there is no way to chose for the two of you to be in the same league. However, if you add each other as friends and have teams of equal or nearly equal quality you stand a greater chance of being put in the same league.

2. You probably are in different servers so try adding him on facebook.

Goodluck in your managerial career.
    1. The game always tries to put your team in a server where most of your friends are located. Unfortunately if you were not friends (in your Facebook accounts) when you started, or you were not logged in with your Facebook account, then the game couldn't know and maybe you're not in the same server.

2. If you add him as a friend in FB, and play with your teams connected to Facebook, you will be able to play friends against each other
    sparklinginsilence likes this.