Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Help!

Unhappy Help!

In most auctions I met at least two types of people : one that bids every last seconds and another one that bids every time a new round has started as if he had infinite tokens. I spent too much for just one single player (and only <50% chance getting him)

I don't know what to do... I tried different strategy and the result was same!

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Moi
    My advice here is to put yourself a limit of tokens you're willing to pay for that player. That's what I do, if the auction goes beyond that, I simply stop.

Well, could be, but I don't know how to decide between players especially if I'm in dire need of Nordgens, who has 60-100% chance of being pulled into bidding wars I mentioned

At the beginning of season there is no way to avoid bidding wars if you really need the player coz everybody else also need that player.

The thing you can do is set yourself some restrictions on amount of tokens you are willing to spend.

Bid early and then see if many are bidding after 2nd or 3rd round. If there are more than 3-4 people bidding after 3rd round then you know its time to stop.

There is no method that will work all the time you just have to ask yourself if you can expend with those tokens or not.

I got carried away yesterday in a bidding war and spent 55 coins and paid twice the value.
    I generally only buy scout players so will think twice about using the auction again.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    You must change your targets and use different strategies.
    Setting a limit of 3-4 token for every auction, it's a good advice not to loose quickly your token but can't help you to win some players and build your team.
    So if you 're short of token
    - Don't go for young players. A player 24-25 y.o. doesn't have anything better than a 28-29 y.o.
    - Try to build a basic squad of 11 the first days and then when things calm down, buy the rest of your team
    - Avoid players who have special ability. It's good but not worthy to go in bidding wars for them
    - Find a "quite" hour. Check the country of those two managers - if you can find what time they 're sleeping - lol

Read some good threads
    here
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...click-see.html
    there are some posts about auctions too.
    Fabien Charbonnier likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Kevo.2001 View Post
    I got carried away yesterday in a bidding war and spent 55 coins and paid twice the value.
    I generally only buy scout players so will think twice about using the auction again.
    55 tokens sounds a lot but hey i spent 30 on one auction this week. Pride comes in at some point and makes people lose their minds.

Sometimes its just much easier to buy oldies at the start of season and then upgrade later. Ofcourse you will instead exchange your tokens for cash though.

Goodluck !

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Setting a limit of 3-4 token for every auction, it's a good advice not to loose quickly your token but can't help you to win some players and build your team.
    - Don't go for young players. A player 24-25 y.o. doesn't have anything better than a 28-29 y.o.
    - Try to build a basic squad of 11 the first days and then when things calm down, buy the rest of your team
    - Avoid players who have special ability. It's good but not worthy to go in bidding wars for them
    - Find a "quite" hour. Check the country of those two managers - if you can find what time they 're sleeping - lol

Read some good threads
    here
    Hey man, sincd you're a man of immense knowledge about this gane, can you tell or link me to a thread On Power Training or leveling up players fast?

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post

Read some good threads
    here
    LOL~ but what if the manager like me using the fake country (cause i like my U21 from German LOL) that is hard to check quite hour ~ but....i suggest that you can get good young player after 2 week of that season...cause mostly no one will buy player~

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by N3ROGamingHD View Post
    Hey man, sincd you're a man of immense knowledge about this gane, can you tell or link me to a thread On Power Training or leveling up players fast?

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk
    LOL keep training and put that player on every game ....that is the only way.....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast