Thread: Older Nordgens?

Dreamer

Older Nordgens?

At the moment my transfer market seems to be flooded with nordgens of virtually every age. At first I thought it was some visual bug, not displaying player stats properly, but then I noticed the team names.

Here's one example:
    Older Nordgens?-nord2.jpg

I can think of an explanation (not enough regular players being sold in my server), I've just never noticed nordgens being older than 18-20. I've found these kind of players up to the age of 33.

Did I miss something? Has this happened to anyone else in the past? I'd like to know what's going on.

Yep, loving all the Nordgens. There does seem to be a lot in the 27-32 age range but 18-23yo are not difficult to find. Less bidding wars these days too and my squad all Nordgens now.

KFC Loella. Level 32
    17 League Titles
    3 Champions Leagues
    1 Cup
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Famous
    In my impression, in recent seasons, norgens can be any age. Usually most of those appear at start of first few season days are younger.

But these patterns can be affected by a lot of factors e.g. levels. Moreover, these patterns may be manually changed any time without programming efforts. So my experience may not be good for your reference.

BTW, if this game is extremely well designed and player flow is efficient, most players available for purchases should come from normal sources like academy or other teams instead of Nordeus. Managers should prefer to buy those players who have good historical performance records instead of norgens. This is more realistic. I will enjoy to play in this environment. But this will not come.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 07-05-2016 at 04:03 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Did I miss something? Has this happened to anyone else in the past? I'd like to know what's going on.
    yes, it's an old one.
    I have wrote about this in my guide.
    They don't have anything special (ok, yours has a good sa).
    and they have the fixed price discount, condition and morale.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Thanks all. Hadn't noticed before today. I did (try to) search the forums, but couldn't find an earlier mention.

I do agree that when buying an older player, I like to see his historical records. But having less bidding wars by throwing in some nords isn't that bad either.