Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Say something about Chinese associations!

Say something about Chinese associations!

I'm Chinese, I'm the one of these associations, like you see "China-TE xxxx", I try to explain somethings.

We have a lot of communication group at Wechat, QQ, etc. every group have 300-500 persons. we are talk about game in these group, like how to train my player, which formation can defeat another one, cheer for friend at every game so that we need make excel......
    We will sad for every game, our opponent is not in league, but is ourselves, everybody does not want to be looked down upon by others.

China is not a rich country,1031token is 100dollar, but is 648RMB(Chinese can earn 3000-5000RMB per month), so expensive!
    So we have to pay more effort as according to rules, we see more ad for some green packs, I'm not a greedy man, I don't want to do that!!! Boosters from 100, to 50, today 35, but we say, we have to accept. MOI said vpn is forbidden, but no vpn, we can't login Facebook, we can't add friend,so what we can do?
    Now, you and me, we can receive the same packs--35 per day.
    Before, someone have more packs, but we are not breaking the rules, it is allowed, right? I pay more time, you pay more money, That's Fair!

I study every player's success rate of free kick, penalty, corner. I study every match can consume total strength point. I make a excel try to explain every element in this game. I know it is a impossible task, but I try my best, and you? Only call Chinese cheat all the world at here?

Sorry for my English.

Rookie
    i tell people that in associations i belong to. you have to communicate, be there for every match, and help out with training...otherwise, you just cant win consistently. nobody wants to do that, so i go from association to association until i can find one that actually does this.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

I think it´s more the Vietnam players that are acused of cheating rather than players from China .

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Well (talking from my experience), it was a surprise for many managers to see so many Chinese groups in top100 groups.
    I rarely see Chinese managers in my other competitions (league- CH.L. -Cup).

Of course I 'm in different region and time-zone (Greece- Europe) but still I can see managers from Vietnam or Thailand & Indonesia.

Anyway, I would like to see more people from China in the forum too (and it would be a good idea to have a Chinese section).
    Your English are just fine.
    Post more often in the forum my friend and good luck to your FA group
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 07-07-2016 at 04:34 PM.
    Bunzo and N3ROGamingHD like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Thanks for your help MOI, I saw another post and your reply.

But I have to say ,
    Please trust me ,TE and other countries' partners,
    In China, we can not use the facebook, only through the VPN to achieve.
    If there is no VPN, we can not register ID, we can not add friends.
    At that time, do not check our account, a lot of people will not play this game.

So, please check the boosters number we get it, and not where to get it.
    Of course I know that the number of the world is the same anywhere in the world today,

I know if China's advertising is likely to be more beneficial to TE and Chinese players ,
    I also said this to my friends.
    But first we have to make sure that we can play the game, right?
    We try to comply with the rules of TE, but the special situation in China, also please TE understanding .

Hope that players can play all over the world happy .
    N3ROGamingHD likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Well (talking from my experience), it was a surprise for many managers to see so many Chinese groups in top100 groups.
    I rarely see Chinese managers in my other competitions (league- CH.L. -Cup).

Of course I 'm in different region and time-zone (Greece- Europe) but still I can see managers from Vietnam or Thailand & Indonesia.

Anyway, I would like to see more people from China in the forum too (and it would be a good idea to have a Chinese section).
    Your English are just fine.
    Post more often in the forum my friend and good luck to your FA group

Thanks nikolgiorgos,
    I also want to have a Chinese Forum, so that there will be more Chinese players involved, we can work together to make TE better.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Cong Xiao View Post
    Thanks for your help MOI, I saw another post and your reply.

But I have to say ,
    Please trust me ,TE and other countries' partners,
    In China, we can not use the facebook, only through the VPN to achieve.
    If there is no VPN, we can not register ID, we can not add friends.
    At that time, do not check our account, a lot of people will not play this game.

So, please check the boosters number we get it, and not where to get it.
    Of course I know that the number of the world is the same anywhere in the world today,

I know if China's advertising is likely to be more beneficial to TE and Chinese players ,
    I also said this to my friends.
    But first we have to make sure that we can play the game, right?
    We try to comply with the rules of TE, but the special situation in China, also please TE understanding .

Hope that players can play all over the world happy .
    Hi,

We understand Chinese users have to use VPN as otherwise they can't connect. If it's only for that, there's no problem!

But that doesn't mean they can use VPN to keep changing their country and keep getting offers from many different countries. The big majority don't do that, but make no mistake, whoever abuses from VPN will be properly punished no matter where he/she lives.

But how will they get some free packs, if they need VPN to use facebook?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Hello and welcome to the forum Cong Xiao!

Here's my opinion but before I start I will like to inform you because you might not know, my status of SuperModerator is not making me a Top Eleven employee, I am just a helper and a regular player just like you.

OK, I noticed that you got irritated of some accusations and you tried to explain what you, your friends and other do there but I can inform you that is same everywhere, all over the world. Everywhere you can find groups of dozens & thousands of people who are doing same but I am glad there's a good activity about the game and hopefully you can redirect them to the forum because they can find new things here much faster also good advice from our managers.

Regarding VPN, is illegal and I can explain you very well why and here you also have an extra article.

You said "we spend more time, you spend more money", that's nothing fair here and you are mixing two big things. Free choice with obligation.

35 green packs per day? On this average I can tell you that you actually are doing more then me as SuperModerator of the forum but I am sure these numbers can be actually higher.

VPN is a very tricky thing and I am waiting also for Nordeus to make better rules and better security filters, same for the offer providers because is very hard for common manager to stay on a secure line.

I can explain you very easy why is not OK to do offers if you are from China by using VPN without involving the 3rd part companies who are 100% against this and you should also read their rules.

- You are from China and let's say you are using VPN to modify your location to be US, right? And you try to get some green boosters for your team by watching few videos and those videos are advertising randomly, mostly games but sometimes you can see videos of some certain products that are sold only in the US and now please answer me fair. The meaning of the advertise is to increase their sales but you guys really care about those clips, like what they say, what they sell? NO! You don't and I don't want to offense anyone and even if you do, sometimes you have your hand tight because of your location. What's fair into that, don't you think that those who paid to get their video there just wasted their money for somebody who don't care or can't access their stuff? That's the fair side of these things.

I know I might sound rude but this is reality and according to what you said you are way, way, way, way more in advantage then my friends from my country, Romania, from more points of views.

Money, videos, prices, etc, should we continue to talk about what's fair or what's right?

2 examples for you that I pick randomly but if you will contact the offer providers they will tell you (all I assume) that is strictly forbidden to use VPN to complete their offers.

MATOMY: We don't allow hidden proxies, fake accounts or any GEO or IP manipulation
    -VPN is GEO & IP manipulation
    TOKENSADS: The use of proxy servers is not permitted.
    -Proxy and VPN is basically same thing, VPN is just something a little more complex but is in the same range and the outcome is same.
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 07-08-2016 at 12:22 AM.
    Ioannis Boulakas likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    you might not know, my status of SuperModerator is not making me a Top Eleven employee,
    This remind me that I still having time to send ma CV to Nordeus to try to obtain the place as comunity manager...

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast