Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Say something about Chinese associations!

"We use the United States IP, to obtain 100 green, we gain a day 100, after 30 days is 9000, then, is to take back the TE."

I passed all my life in a lie thinking that 30 x100 was 3000...

Well, i don't have the 35 packs per day, so should i use VPN ?!
    I know that not all countries have the 35 per day.
    This is unfair but it's not an enough reason to use VPN.
    Do you know why????
    1) A lot of players here and there don't have the 35 offers per day and they DON'T use any VPNs so it won't be fair.
    2)It's illegal.

Addicted
    my conclusion to this thread is quite disgusting ! Vietnamese + Chinese were allowed to use VPN because of their " excuse " of strict political on network , and the others were banned for .

So they have collected thousand of green packs during a long period !

First !

And secondly now because of them , the max amounts of free bonus gone from 100 to 35 !

Incredible , no words for this ....
    madflo19 and Ioannis Boulakas like this.

Addicted
    So their HUGE advantage will still exist for a quite long period because now they juste have to continue the game with their massive stocks !

What have the greens to do with 211 000 seats at lvl 6? And to gain 8 stars on a player at the age of 19 years old, and rest of the team also 8 stars from age 19 to 22 y.o. This tells me that you have to sit with your computer 35 hours a day to get this result on your squad.
    Bunzo and Ioannis Boulakas like this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Cong, when you opened the thread you told me that you guys was doing 100 packs per day so you used VPN to get a huge advantage. Now that you can't do it is another problem but clearly not our problem and not an excuse of the past.

What's your answer to the companies from other countries, to their wasted money because of your actions (talking in general about VPN users).

You answered me that you don't do or don't do anymore but so far you told me how many you used to do so far and there are not few. Yes VPN is something that people from all the world do, I am not saying only at you people do but is clearly a huge abuse coming from those countries, way more people do there then in other places and because of that Top Eleven had to took some actions, on another side, affecting people from other sides, legit people who also had to suffer because of the VPN users actions.

You started to talk about political decisions but that's not our business, is not the business of regular player and no point to explain us. That's for Nordeus, they should found a legit way to make the game available in those countries.

Letting people to use VPN is a huge mistake. I can bet that most of those who use VPN don't even know that is forbidden to use this to get an advantage, maybe they don't even realize what they do to the world community of Top Eleven. Try to explain your action to a player from my country or other countries who got ban for using, just try ...

Also, show me those players who are using VPN only to log and not to watch videos for boosters, just show me those persons who have the advantage in their hands and throw it away.
    madflo19 and Ioannis Boulakas like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cong Xiao View Post
    Give PricopGeorgeCătălin same to you.
    Brother, you said is a business, it is market, is a balance of payments, as a procurement staff, I understand TE, I can not deny TE to make money.
    But I think this is the public right, basic.
    Don't argue, now can't use VPN for green , says these have no meaning.
    I saw many europeans, americans, people in other countries in Asia, are doing the same thing.
    I wish you good luck.
    don't you feel that is so funny when you say "public right" ?? so... it means the provider has "NO RIGHT" to not show the video in you location??
    and you say someone in another place do the same thing... so you think you do it is OK??
    so, in the world, many people do bad things... so you think you do that is also ok ??
    i said it before "don't make something illegal to be sounds like legal~ that's sound funny~"
    illegal is illegal... no matter what you do or how many people do...
    Sunil Chetri and madflo19 like this.

Rookie
    OK, now we know that Chinese abuse VPN from the first-hand source.
    Can Nordeus do something about it?
    Ioannis Boulakas likes this.

Addicted
    the amounts of videos decreased to 35 but even in Europe it's hard to join the max limit ! But don't worry Chinese and Vietnamese player will still earn more boosters than you !

So what to do ? Many possibilities like legalize VPN for everybody , or bann all those Chinese & Vietnamese players !

Apprentice
    chinese players are big cheaters. it's not hard to tell. probably a cheat which generates infinite condition packs or something like that. associations standings are full of chinese players with full squad of players with 8 or 9 stars

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast