Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Say something about Chinese associations!

Dear Nordeus, expell who cheat from the game if you are a serious company.
    Dear Chinese friends, please play your ping pong and let other people having fun honestly on top eleven, without cheating or buying tons of tokens you would never win a game, even considering that football it's not your business.
    I miss Mao Tze Tung

Dreamer
    I used VPN once for something that had nothing to do with T11 and I got an EMail stating that if i continued to use VPN i'd get banned. I wasn't even doing any offers with it! I have since deleted it and have not used it for anything.

If they can detect me so easily and send me a letter like that, when I wasn't even using it for that purpose, how do these teams seem to keep getting away with it?
    Why can I not even use VPN for a non-related purpose, but they can use it to complete hundreds of offers?

All i know from playing a few mobile games is that rich chinese players are usually obscenely rich and spend a lot of money.

I have two chinese managers on my friends list and neither of them look like they are doing anything fishy to win, football is global game we can all love, unless you're English lol.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    All i know from playing a few mobile games is that rich chinese players are usually obscenely rich and spend a lot of money.

I have two chinese managers on my friends list and neither of them look like they are doing anything fishy to win, football is global game we can all love, unless you're English lol.
    We don't debate if they are rich or not . China is one of the biggest countries with a great economy (at least for some of them) so is clearly that there are N and N rich people over there, nobody doubt that but at the same time there are exploiters, as you could see so far. They use VPN because they can't log so they abuse the system on this excuse.
    (Some of them, not all, of course)

@BridgeGoth, there's an detection system but is impossible to add there all the vpn ips over the internet so they detect only a small amount of VPNs.

@Paivinha , that's not an excuse, you can't blame the X and Y country for having more ads, Is normal I think as long is not Top Eleven who decide what ads can appear and the number of them. Life's not fair we must accept it.

@a1i, life's not fair, the game basically provides same for everyone no matter what's your country. Thinking there are N countries and economies they can't develop unique prices and offers from a country to another. The only issue here is, what is legal and what is not and not what is fair and what is not.
    Bunzo likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    We don't debate if they are rich or not . China is one of the biggest countries with a great economy (at least for some of them) so is clearly that there are N and N rich people over there, nobody doubt that but at the same time there are exploiters, as you could see so far. They use VPN because they can't log so they abuse the system on this excuse.

@BridgeGoth, there's an detection system but is impossible to add there all the vpn ips over the internet so they detect only a small amount of VPNs.

@Paivinha , that's not an excuse, you can't blame the X and Y country for having more ads, Is normal I think as long is not Top Eleven who decide what ads can appear and the number of them. Life's not fair we must accept it.

@a1i, life's not fair, the game basically provides same for everyone no matter what's your country. Thinking there are N countries and economies they can't develop unique prices and offers from a country to another. The only issue here is, what is legal and what is not and not what is fair and what is not.
    Well said….
    The point is what is legal & it seems the Chinese players (not all of them ) are breaking the rules….What has been done so far to combat this ?

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #46
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo
    Well said….
    The point is what is legal & it seems the Chinese players (not all of them ) are breaking the rules….What has been done so far to combat this ?
    There are some Chinese users who abuse from VPN, as there are users from other countries that abuse from VPN too. Most of the Chinese users don't abuse, they use VPN to connect and get offers from China, not other countries, as most of the users around the World don't abuse either.

Anyone caught abusing VPN will receive a ban, whatever his nationality may be. User's nationality doesn't matter in here (or anywhere in the game). Chinese are not special, like any other user if they abuse they will receive a ban.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Anyone caught abusing VPN will receive a ban, whatever his nationality may be. User's nationality doesn't matter in here (or anywhere in the game). Chinese are not special, like any other user if they abuse they will receive a ban.
    Not 100% right. As somebody from here who used VPN confirmed. He used VPN and he received just a warning. I also know some people only got their tokens and boosters removed. Not sure what's the criteria behind this but not everyone is getting banned. That's a fact .
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #48
    Moi
    Not 100% right. As somebody from here who used VPN confirmed. He used VPN and he received just a warning. I also know some people only got their tokens and boosters removed. Not sure what's the criteria behind this but not everyone is getting banned. That's a fact .
    Every case is different and it depends on the size of the abuse, of course. It's not the same a guy who has been completing free offers without VPN and then used VPN a bit, with a guy who has get 20.000 tokens using VPN.

Everyone ABUSING VPN and getting caught is getting a ban. Obtaining a couple of tokens / day with VPN during a week is not abusing, although the user in this case would get his tokens deducted and receive a warning.

Of course we are talking about using VPN but legally completing offers / watching videos. Cheating gets an instant ban no matter how small was the offer.

I know you doing everything that you can but how to stop this. Everyday there's cheater you ban 10 another 10 will cheat, you talking not 100 or 1000 but more i dont know the figure. The problem is some dont even know they cheat they just follow their friend. If their friend is using vpn and dont get caught to them it ok. Do they really bother to read the term & condition. Most of this cheater is not in the forum and they will keep on playing and cheating until they get caught.
    For us who put our time & money will feel cheated, how do I feel when I'm competing with a cheater.
    I know i could not win then what....should i continue, should i just give up or be one of them.

Moi i know you doing your best and i appreciate. But this issue make me think i it worth spending my money and time for the game that i love.

Put a WARNING SIGN everytime they login to the game, so to get the message. Cheating not allow.(They dont even know they cheating)

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #50
    Moi
    Well, as I mentioned HairDryer, everyone cheating will get caught sooner or later. And that's because we want to be very accurate when it comes to banning people, to avoid banning any legitimate user. So for some of the cheaters it may take a bit longer, but they will be caught at some point.

What's the difference with a payer? Easy: you won't ever lose your team. What would you do if after 35 - 40 seasons your team was banned? If I had a level 40 team I wouldn't risk it by trying to be sneaky for some tokens or boosters.

Actually, cheating is much lower than many of users think. Whenever someone sees a team with some very good players, most assume he is cheating, and in 99% of the cases, he is not cheating but legally purchasing his tokens (or simply being free-to-play and very good at managing his team).

If you feel you are competing with a cheater, please report this user to our Support team (question mark button "?" next to Settings), we check ALL reports.

Cheater teams have a limited life, when a user starts trying to do that, it's like a countdown until he gets banned. Not sure if they realise this will happen no matter what, but from your point of view I'd say of course it's worth to keep competing. Your team will continue to exist and you will continue to enjoy Top Eleven's experience, while they will end up with no team at all and all their resources and time lost forever.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast