Thread: fisical condition

fisical condition

hey guys, i have a question about fisical condition, when the game is going on the players are losing fisical condition and my doubt is that as long as they are going to red (fisical bar) are they losing tha hability also? like in real world a player that is tired cant play as good as when is not tired....like loosing focous in pass and in drible or shooting capacity.....anyone knows? tks

they get injured

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    they get injured

just that? so what you saying is tahta player at 100% fisical condition can be as goood in the pitch as is at lets say. at 30% fisical condition?

maybe! sometime this kind of thing you should do a test trial to see for yourself. (you dont have to hear from me or others bt good to ask)✌

Dreamer
    I started a parallel account this season and got a club that was more or less dead last 6 games in. I pickeep up son fast trainers and tried to tank the first season by working them hard and having a pretty incomplete squad. But my team performed a lot better than I expected with a 30-35% conditioned roster. It was more or less impossible to tank with a decent strategy, won games big anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Al Svanberg View Post
    I started a parallel account this season and got a club that was more or less dead last 6 games in. I pickeep up son fast trainers and tried to tank the first season by working them hard and having a pretty incomplete squad. But my team performed a lot better than I expected with a 30-35% conditioned roster. It was more or less impossible to tank with a decent strategy, won games big anyway...
    so what you saying is that your players go to a match with 30>>35% fisical condition and even so they perform well?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by José Carlos Matias View Post
    so what you saying is that your players go to a match with 30>>35% fisical condition and even so they perform well?
    Yeah, I won 3-0 against the leader of my league no less. I would say that I had at least 6-7 players under 40% and nobody over 50%.

I don't know how much it mattered that I watched and had full bonuses.

The stats from games suck BTW. Don't like that you can't access more numbers afterwards.

Rookie
    fisical condition means a lot. even if you have 99% condition for players before the game, but exhaust your players during your game (high press, man on man) and your opponent does not (low press, zonal), it is most probable that after 70 min you will not score and your opponent will.

if you go for the important games with lower than 90% condition in the start, you will most probably lose.

what Al Svanberg said is true only if you play in the league with abandoned teams. in this case you can win without caring about condition at all.

i agree with vkorchevoy you dont need 99% in all you game study your oppo use max condition only when it matter.
    important game and stronger oppo.