Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Mercenary?

Mercenary?

My team now in season 7th & playing in level 6. In last season, I don't face a strange occasion like what I face in this season; a storm of injuries. This **** start happens at day 1 of the season, when I got my defender injured.

Mercenary?-0.jpg
    No problem, I think

Mercenary?-1.jpg
    Still not disturbed

At first, I don't mind it because I think that a normal thing. But, I felt a strange when 2nd injury is came, just at the next match, before the earlier

Mercenary?-2.jpg
    Look at the date, there's still in a same day

Aaand, start from that day, my team is attack by a storm of injuries

Mercenary?-3.jpg
    Another injury

Mercenary?-4.jpg
    Again

Mercenary?-5.jpg
    And then, 2 players at once! How brutal!

Mercenary?-6.jpg
    Still then...

Mercenary?-7.jpg
    More injury, Nordeus still ****ing with me

Mercenary?-8.jpg
    Today

Look at the dates, Nordeus doesn't gave me a breath to take care of my injuries squads. I must heal some of them because they're an important player, but then they get another injury again. What the **** is happening?!

Ah, about condition? You can look my squad physical conditions picture:

Mercenary?-top-condition.jpg
    Those whose condition is not full, because had just finished playing a match

And now, this is my squad screen:

Mercenary?-fucking-strange.jpg
    I update this screenshot after the last match versus Csura FC which is held at 01:31

Mercenary?-evil.jpg
    Look at the players that have been snatched away from, almost everything is a defensive / central midfielder!

FYI: At season 6th, I doesn't have a lot of tokens like now, just around 5-10. When season end, I'd earn about a hundred tokens at the day 1st in season 7. Remember, I never face this "storm of injuries" from season 1 (when I'm poor in token). But when now I'm rich in token, it seems Nordeus try to rob my tokens slowly. I feel dilemma because this.

Mercenary?-my-team-description.jpg
    Auille Abailade team information

Mercenary?-my-league-standings-today.jpg
    This is my team statistic in league when storm of injuries keep attacking my squad, how miserable

So, the list of injured players in last 7 days:

DMC, MC - Xavier Silver (2 times)
    DC, DMC - Salvatore Calton (1 time)
    DC, DMC - Constantin Odoroaba (1 time)
    MC - Kieran Souza (1 time)
    ML, MC - Juan Alvarez (1 time)
    DL, DC - Rivolino Cardillo (2 times)
    AMC - Mischa Marengo (1 time)
    ST - Héctor Quirant (1 time)
    Last edited by xaxon; 03-20-2013 at 07:02 AM.
    kullehh likes this.

i see, its just because you have to spend tokens you´v got for a scout DC, DMC that is the reason engine injured them. Its easy, this game is for making money at first place

Quote Originally Posted by Pupack View Post
    i see, its just because you have to spend tokens you´v got for a scout DC, DMC that is the reason engine injured them. Its easy, this game is for making money at first place
    it's funny. because a piece of scout player is priced by 50 tokens, so they wanna make us to buy / earn more and more token 'till we dead exhausted.
    Last edited by xaxon; 03-19-2013 at 05:56 PM.

Apprentice
    i had more than u do, so is that a competition?

Quote Originally Posted by Dele Lamu View Post
    i had more than u do, so is that a competition?
    need to know, i'd heal 3 of my midfielder rapidly and when i put them on the pitch again, they get another injuries just with a 0 match interval. that's has devastated my team.

Apprentice
    they keep getting injuries coz u never let them run out their injury period
    it happen to me too. i use treatment pack only when 1st team player getting serious injury (over 5 days)

Quote Originally Posted by Dele Lamu View Post
    they keep getting injuries coz u never let them run out their injury period
    it happen to me too. i use treatment pack only when 1st team player getting serious injury (over 5 days)
    i can't let them run out their injury period, because nordeus just took ALL of my defensive & central midfielder. if i ignore this, i can't compose any formation because there's no any healthy midfielder left.

and if i doesn't took an action, Marengo (attacking midfielder) will still in injury period and i'll lost one of my 1st team until now.

I have this happen periodically, so hard, but I put in the position of injured players what is, what to do ..

Quote Originally Posted by MrPavv View Post
    I have this happen periodically, so hard, but I put in the position of injured players what is, what to do ..
    what do you mean?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast