Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Mercenary?

Mercenary?

My team now in season 7th & playing in level 6. In last season, I don't face a strange occasion like what I face in this season; a storm of injuries. This shit start happens at day 1 of the season, when I got my defender injured.

Mercenary?-0.jpg
    No problem, I think

Mercenary?-1.jpg
    Still not disturbed

At first, I don't mind it because I think that a normal thing. But, I felt a strange when 2nd injury is came, just at the next match, before the earlier

Mercenary?-2.jpg
    Look at the date, there's still in a same day

Aaand, start from that day, my team is attack by a storm of injuries

Mercenary?-3.jpg
    Another injury

Mercenary?-4.jpg
    Again

Mercenary?-5.jpg
    And then, 2 players at once! How brutal!

Mercenary?-6.jpg
    Still then...

Mercenary?-7.jpg
    More injury, Nordeus still fucking with me

Mercenary?-8.jpg
    Today

Look at the dates, Nordeus doesn't gave me a breath to take care of my injuries squads. I must heal some of them because they're an important player, but then they get another injury again. What the fuck is happening?!

Ah, about condition? You can look my squad physical conditions picture:

Mercenary?-top-condition.jpg
    Those whose condition is not full, because had just finished playing a match

And now, this is my squad screen:

Mercenary?-fucking-strange.jpg
    I update this screenshot after the last match versus Csura FC which is held at 01:31

Mercenary?-evil.jpg
    Look at the players that have been snatched away from, almost everything is a defensive / central midfielder!

FYI: At season 6th, I doesn't have a lot of tokens like now, just around 5-10. When season end, I'd earn about a hundred tokens at the day 1st in season 7. Remember, I never face this "storm of injuries" from season 1 (when I'm poor in token). But when now I'm rich in token, it seems Nordeus try to rob my tokens slowly. I feel dilemma because this.

Mercenary?-my-team-description.jpg
    Auille Abailade team information

Mercenary?-my-league-standings-today.jpg
    This is my team statistic in league when storm of injuries keep attacking my squad, how miserable

So, the list of injured players in last 7 days:

DMC, MC - Xavier Silver (2 times)
    DC, DMC - Salvatore Calton (1 time)
    DC, DMC - Constantin Odoroaba (1 time)
    MC - Kieran Souza (1 time)
    ML, MC - Juan Alvarez (1 time)
    DL, DC - Rivolino Cardillo (2 times)
    AMC - Mischa Marengo (1 time)
    ST - Héctor Quirant (1 time)
    Last edited by xaxon; 03-20-2013 at 07:02 AM.
    kullehh likes this.

i see, its just because you have to spend tokens you´v got for a scout DC, DMC that is the reason engine injured them. Its easy, this game is for making money at first place

Quote Originally Posted by Pupack View Post
    i see, its just because you have to spend tokens you´v got for a scout DC, DMC that is the reason engine injured them. Its easy, this game is for making money at first place
    it's funny. because a piece of scout player is priced by 50 tokens, so they wanna make us to buy / earn more and more token 'till we dead exhausted.
    Last edited by xaxon; 03-19-2013 at 05:56 PM.

Apprentice
    i had more than u do, so is that a competition?

Quote Originally Posted by Dele Lamu View Post
    i had more than u do, so is that a competition?
    need to know, i'd heal 3 of my midfielder rapidly and when i put them on the pitch again, they get another injuries just with a 0 match interval. that's has devastated my team.

Apprentice
    they keep getting injuries coz u never let them run out their injury period
    it happen to me too. i use treatment pack only when 1st team player getting serious injury (over 5 days)

Quote Originally Posted by Dele Lamu View Post
    they keep getting injuries coz u never let them run out their injury period
    it happen to me too. i use treatment pack only when 1st team player getting serious injury (over 5 days)
    i can't let them run out their injury period, because nordeus just took ALL of my defensive & central midfielder. if i ignore this, i can't compose any formation because there's no any healthy midfielder left.

and if i doesn't took an action, Marengo (attacking midfielder) will still in injury period and i'll lost one of my 1st team until now.

I have this happen periodically, so hard, but I put in the position of injured players what is, what to do ..

Quote Originally Posted by MrPavv View Post
    I have this happen periodically, so hard, but I put in the position of injured players what is, what to do ..
    what do you mean?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast