Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Recommended: GK 3 times in a row

Rookie

Recommended: GK 3 times in a row

How exactly the recommended players system work? This season the 3 times I got that it was GKs. I don't effing need a GK, why the heck do I always get that, I thought it was random.

Obviously you are randomly getting goalies

Apprentice
    i feel you, man, i got GK six times in a row and still counting, this is ridiculous
    Bunzo and HairDryer like this.

Recommended: GK 3 times in a row

Same here with ST. Now 6 times in a row. I don't need any ST. Recommended players is not worth bothering with now anyway with so many young Nordgens in the transfer market. Why pay at least 29 tokens for a 28 yo when you can pick up a 19yo Nordgen for usually only a few tokens?

KFC Loella.
    Level 32
    17 League Titles,
    3 Champions League,
    1 Cup.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

RageRocker
    I always got dc dr and never needed one but now that I need one im only getting st (i only play with one and he is 6+ the other two are 5+) a goalie would be nice tho

CDL
    You probably have just one goalkeeper..I always had 2 goalies on roster before last season and until it was like that I never had GK in reccomended players.. but last season I decided to go with just one goalie and guess what.. yea, GK recommendations few times in a row lol

If it works the way I think it works then you just need to add one ****ty goalie for 1 token and it should recommend players from other position next time. Try it.

Quote Originally Posted by CDL View Post
    You probably have just one goalkeeper..I always had 2 goalies on roster before last season and until it was like that I never had GK in reccomended players.. but last season I decided to go with just one goalie and guess what.. yea, GK recommendations few times in a row lol

If it works the way I think it works then you just need to add one ****ty goalie for 1 token and it should recommend players from other position next time. Try it.
    It don´t work that way I had an 8 star & 7 star keeper in my squad & still got a keeper recommended to me atm Im on a run of AMC/ ST
    madflo19 likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    It don´t work that way I had an 8 star & 7 star keeper in my squad & still got a keeper recommended to me atm Im on a run of AMC/ ST
    I think it does, i only get strikers because i play with only 1 ST, plus i only have 1 to sub, so they always recommend me ST (position that i have less players). The only time they didn't was in the beginning of some season when i only had 1 LeftBack (poor quality) and the game recommended LBs.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonjm View Post
    I think it does, i only get strikers because i play with only 1 ST, plus i only have 1 to sub, so they always recommend me ST (position that i have less players). The only time they didn't was in the beginning of some season when i only had 1 LeftBack (poor quality) and the game recommended LBs.
    That´s probably not the case
    One suggestion that was put about a few months ago was it was where your lowest quality was what was recommended but I can prove that wrong .
    Why would I be recommended a AMC/ ST when I have 2 players at that position both 7 stars also 2 players Aml/St both 7 stars & a ST also 7 stars ? The recommended player was the last option I required .
    Last edited by Bunzo; 07-13-2016 at 03:35 PM.
    madflo19 likes this.

Recommended: GK 3 times in a row-image.jpg
    Recommended: GK 3 times in a row-image.jpg

AS You can see today from a lower level team i have.(This happened today )
    My other team mentioned above also had AMC/ST this week but I never saved the screenshot.
    Last edited by Bunzo; 07-13-2016 at 03:58 PM.
    madflo19 likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast