Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
Like Tree15Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Recommended: GK 3 times in a row

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    75

    Recommended: GK 3 times in a row

    How exactly the recommended players system work? This season the 3 times I got that it was GKs. I don't effing need a GK, why the heck do I always get that, I thought it was random.

  2. #2
    Famous Bunzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,780
    Obviously you are randomly getting goalies

  3. #3
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    195
    i feel you, man, i got GK six times in a row and still counting, this is ridiculous
    Bunzo and HairDryer like this.

  4. #4
    Moderator dave1311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Northallerton, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,392

    Recommended: GK 3 times in a row

    Same here with ST. Now 6 times in a row. I don't need any ST. Recommended players is not worth bothering with now anyway with so many young Nordgens in the transfer market. Why pay at least 29 tokens for a 28 yo when you can pick up a 19yo Nordgen for usually only a few tokens?


    KFC Loella.
    Level 32
    17 League Titles,
    3 Champions League,
    1 Cup.
    KFC Loella
    Level 70
    33 League Titles
    7 Champions League
    9 Cup

  5. #5
    RageRocker
    Guest
    I always got dc dr and never needed one but now that I need one im only getting st (i only play with one and he is 6+ the other two are 5+) a goalie would be nice tho

  6. #6
    CDL
    CDL is offline
    Newbie CDL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    49
    You probably have just one goalkeeper..I always had 2 goalies on roster before last season and until it was like that I never had GK in reccomended players.. but last season I decided to go with just one goalie and guess what.. yea, GK recommendations few times in a row lol

    If it works the way I think it works then you just need to add one shitty goalie for 1 token and it should recommend players from other position next time. Try it.

  7. #7
    Famous Bunzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,780
    Quote Originally Posted by CDL View Post
    You probably have just one goalkeeper..I always had 2 goalies on roster before last season and until it was like that I never had GK in reccomended players.. but last season I decided to go with just one goalie and guess what.. yea, GK recommendations few times in a row lol

    If it works the way I think it works then you just need to add one shitty goalie for 1 token and it should recommend players from other position next time. Try it.
    It don´t work that way I had an 8 star & 7 star keeper in my squad & still got a keeper recommended to me atm Im on a run of AMC/ ST
    madflo19 likes this.

  8. #8
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    It don´t work that way I had an 8 star & 7 star keeper in my squad & still got a keeper recommended to me atm Im on a run of AMC/ ST
    I think it does, i only get strikers because i play with only 1 ST, plus i only have 1 to sub, so they always recommend me ST (position that i have less players). The only time they didn't was in the beginning of some season when i only had 1 LeftBack (poor quality) and the game recommended LBs.

  9. #9
    Famous Bunzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,780
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonjm View Post
    I think it does, i only get strikers because i play with only 1 ST, plus i only have 1 to sub, so they always recommend me ST (position that i have less players). The only time they didn't was in the beginning of some season when i only had 1 LeftBack (poor quality) and the game recommended LBs.
    That´s probably not the case
    One suggestion that was put about a few months ago was it was where your lowest quality was what was recommended but I can prove that wrong .
    Why would I be recommended a AMC/ ST when I have 2 players at that position both 7 stars also 2 players Aml/St both 7 stars & a ST also 7 stars ? The recommended player was the last option I required .
    Last edited by Bunzo; 07-13-2016 at 02:35 PM.
    madflo19 likes this.

  10. #10
    Famous Bunzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,780
    Recommended: GK 3 times in a row-image.jpg
    Recommended: GK 3 times in a row-image.jpg

    AS You can see today from a lower level team i have.(This happened today )
    My other team mentioned above also had AMC/ST this week but I never saved the screenshot.
    Last edited by Bunzo; 07-13-2016 at 02:58 PM.
    madflo19 likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast