Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By Killroy
  • 1 Post By madflo19
  • 2 Post By John Bednar

Thread: Green pack

Dreamer

Green pack

Since 2 days, i have only 5 green packs by day in video offers!!!
    Not possible to continue like that !!

Try at around 6-7 am ..there´s plenty around then

I noticed that if you stop getting it just quit the app and then just wait an hour or so and it would returns. Worst part for me is that there are times when I would watch the videos but not get the green pack..very annoying.

I have not been getting the 2x bonus videos for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by tomy31 View Post
    Since 2 days, i have only 5 green packs by day in video offers!!!
    Not possible to continue like that !!

I have the same problem. Only a few green packs to earn each day, and have been like this for around two weeks now. Even worse is that some times when a video have been shown the total sum of packs does not increase.

Problem with no increase are mainly on android.
    Problem with no packs to earn are independent of platform.

The fun of top eleven is ruined without green packs.

Rookie
    ive had problems where the video offers ran out on the android, but if you move to another platform (like apple or pc) you should be able to see the rest of the videos. you can also try double tapping the video button on android as well..sometimes,that will get some more videos. theyre there, its just like pulling teeth at the moment to get them.

Pro
    Holy maccaroni, you guys can really complain about free stuff. I didn't have a video offer in 2 weeks. They just started again. No problems here. Be glad that you are getting something.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

There are managers who have 5/week ,or 2/week or none and they are still enjoying the game without complaining ,for me it is ridiculous to complain that you don't have free stuff..

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
    Killroy likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Rookie
    yes...be glad that nordeus set the number of videos amazingly high, then pulled back drastically on the number of videos available. be happy with the scraps you receive!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by John Bednar View Post
    yes...be glad that nordeus set the number of videos amazingly high, then pulled back drastically on the number of videos available. be happy with the scraps you receive!
    35 packs/day isn't scraps at all, its a huge amount. Getting 100/day that was ridiculous, considering that some people dont even get 10/week.. Stop crying and be glad.

Rookie
    a) i didnt set that amount, nordeus did. and yes, it is scraps when the amount has been cut by over half.

b) i see a lot of people "crying" about not getting any videos. however you feel about videos, it's voicing displeasure over the situation...not crying.

c) those who dont get videos: did you ask nordeus why they can't watch videos in their country? maybe try and find some solutions to the problem?

d) the great equalizer: pay for tokens. not getting rests? spend the money and get some (and yes, i am a token buyer). spending money to play the game is all about choice. you wanna pay? cool. wanna play for free? just as cool.
    Bunzo and HairDryer like this.