Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: troll result~

Addicted

troll result~

LOL ..i know everyone had a troll result... share the story~

like me, every season, i have at least one troll result which leading a lost match...
    it usually happen around 2nd or 3rd week....

like just now, i was against the 2nd place which is almost same Q as my team (128.5% VS mine 132%)
    (i am 1st place, with 6 pt lead... win all league matches so far)

at 20min, AM said this is a equal game, keep the ball and the result will come.... and at 22min the opposite score...
    well... 1:0 at 22min is not that bad.... but at 33 min.. a red card to my DMC .... and at 42min... 2:0....
    67min 3:0...... 73min 3:1..... and 86min.... 4:1....

the first leg i won 3:0 ... without booking... and in fact... my player didn't get many cards so far...but my DMC get a direct red in just now match ... and if i won that match, i will have 9pt lead...which mostly take the title already...and now, only 3pt lead....

so...when the system doesn't want you to win.... it does anything to make you lost LOL
    Milan Milanov likes this.

troll result~

I had a similar situation today. I'm top by 5 points and by 7 points to 3rd who I played today. I beat him 5-1 at home earlier in the season. I watched game today, he didn't. 2nd minute my star AMC gets injured. My Free kick brings out a superb stop by his GK. Then boom! 1 shot by him, 1 goal. He must have hard tackling set as I'm getting free kicks on a regular basis. I cannot score and his GK is having the game of his life.
    75 mins in desperation I go hard attack and in 84th minute he has his second shot on target and its 2-0. I lose.
    I knew it wasn't my day from the 2nd minute.

KFC Loella.
    Level 32
    17 League Titles,
    3 Champions League,
    1 Cup.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    like just now, i was against the 2nd place which is almost same Q as my team (128.5% VS mine 132%)
    (i am 1st place, with 6 pt lead... win all league matches so far)
    with such a small difference (and his high q), hardly I could say that "troll".
    Rather a bad day for your DMC
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I just had a very bad day in my CL Quarterfinals second leg. My teams Q is 112% vs 102% which i think is quite close.. I already drew the 1st leg with him even though i prepared very well in the 1st leg, well rested, full training bonuses, high moral and etc. But i still drew the 1st leg. So I was thinking to do the same thing in the 2nd leg. 1st half was evenly matched as both of us is watching the match..

And suddenly, his AMC(101%) shot from out of no where and my DC(115%) & GK(124%) totally cant block and save the ball and they scored.

At the 49min. Their DC got a straight Red and I got a Penalty which i thought that i will surely score as my ST(124%) had a penalty speclist skills. But guess what.. HE MISSED!! After 10mins.. my DMC got red carded as well.. And they hang on to win the match.. So i guess its either not my day or randomness kills.

For me troll results is another day at the office... :P

Forgive me if I'm wrong section. Today I had a feeling these two matches, with its statistics mostly. Do you see anything surprising or everything is OK? Team "A" is the most weak, team "B" is the better, and teams "C" "D" are so close like qualities in the game.
    troll result~-ta.jpg
    troll result~-tb.jpg
    Last edited by Milan Milanov; 07-17-2016 at 04:45 PM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Do I need to say more?

Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @Milan Milanov
    Forgive me if I'm wrong section. Today I had a feeling these two matches, with its statistics mostly. Do you see anything surprising or everything is OK? Team "A" is the most weak, team "B" is the better, and teams "C" "D" are so close like qualities in the game.
    What I can understand from these stats is
    In the first game, with that 20-80 b.p. I understand that team A had something "illegal" in his formation or maybe some players out of position.
    In the second game, b.p. was more balanced but those 30 shots show me that also team C had something weird in formation and tactics.
    So, if we don't have the whole picture of a game, we can't have any conclusion.

About Pricop game, I can say that's a real troll
    Just want to add something from my personal experience. I 'm watching over 80% of my games. With that way, I prevent the team many times from troll results. Some times I "came" into the about 30' min after it started. With teams like oppo of Pricop. Ans the score was 0-0 or loosing 1-0 wtf
    Switched some orders, made a sub and won the game.
    In that case above, Pricop probably didn't watch the game and lost by stats
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    @nik, I was watching the game, what's more surprising, despite the stats of the game have been ok, I got like 70% possession for example, he managed to score 3 goals ... In over 5 years of Top Eleven I got a lot of trolling results and only few in my advantage to say like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    I lost 4-1 at home in the ass match, the opposition "only" shot 4 times on target, 100% efficiency and i have a 7 star GK. Game saying me "f... you".

troll result~-sem-t-tulo.jpg
    Last edited by dragonjm; 07-18-2016 at 12:30 AM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast