Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: watching vs not watching

Rookie

watching vs not watching

How different are the final score when we are not watching? I often get scores like 10-0, 14-0 and I always watch the game, but somehow I doubt that I would get such a score if I was not watching?

I'm asking this question because tomorrow I play against the only team that can challenge me for 1rst place, they are 1 pts behind. But unfortunately, it is the weekend, and I'm on the move and will not be able to watch the game. So I'm very worried. I'm even frustrated that such an important game was at that time but that's life

He is a weaker team (80% vs around 65%, 25 vs 20ish) but I don't feel confident the game can sim as well as when I'm watching. Any advice?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I often get scores like 10-0, 14-0 and I always watch the game, but somehow I doubt that I would get such a score if I was not watching?
    Sometimes it's the opposite.
    I 'm playing with a abandoned (semi) team and I 'm thinking , good, a super score to improve the stats of my players
    Watching the game, 5-0 before the brake and only one goal in whole the second part
    wtf

He is a weaker team (80% vs around 65%, 25 vs 20ish) but I don't feel confident the game can sim as well as when I'm watching. Any advice?
    When I 'm not watching the game, I set 4 defenders and maybe a DMC too, so to cover every possible oppo formation (in attack) and set defense/counter attacks.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    are you the home or away team? if you are the home, you should be better off than being away, because you have that 5% home field advantage. and if you have friends that watch your match, it builds up your advantage, and you should be ok. if youre the away team, id maybe play for the draw and go defensive 5-4-1

i'v notice this when i'm not watching against abandon my team will score alot of goals. But when i'm watching they score less goal. I was thinking maybe they get nervous when i'm watching.

If you are the home team leave nothing to chance and adjust match time. Your opponent might watch the match and counter your formation.

You might never get chance to catch up with him if s/he wins tomorrow. Goodluck !

Hm... hard to answer. I saw both results over the last seasons.

Just two different results from last two days: Yesterday my wife set her formation/tactic, because she didn't know, if she's there. I watched the game, she was down 2:0 at 55' and hadn't a single shot on his goal. She logged in, made only one change (tactic to normal from defensive) and played 2:2.

Today, I watched a game of a friend - first game he lost 1:2 at 90' (he watched it). Today, he wasn't there and he "easily" won 6:1 - away.

Rookie
    In a case where you don't touch anything (tactics, instructions, bonus) i would risk to say that watching = not watching.

Rookie
    Ok, I set up my best line-up and hope for the best. And just to add the insult to the injury, I realized my next CL match is at 2am this weekend.... I mean, sigh... Why are the gods against me, I'm nice (usually)!

Quote Originally Posted by Paddyjack View Post
    Ok, I set up my best line-up and hope for the best. And just to add the insult to the injury, I realized my next CL match is at 2am this weekend.... I mean, sigh... Why are the gods against me, I'm nice (usually)!
    you can change the timing of the game if you are the home team( like sparklinginsilence mention above post)

Rookie
    Finally, I came back from my camping trip happy: I won that game! So I will most likely win that season. But unfortunately I lost the one at 2am for CL, which resulted in a tie breaker that I lost in shootouts I wish I could have seen that, it must have been an exciting finish.

Ah well, that's life
    sparklinginsilence likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast