Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Anyone with a extra team care to join me in a little T11 test?

Anyone with a extra team care to join me in a little T11 test?

I'm starting to believe that the training bonuses, win bonus, and team morale don't really do enough to make a difference if they even do anything at all. The reason why I think this is due to the many times I lose against teams that don't appear to have a manager for the entire season, but still place in the top5. I started my test two days ago and here are my results so far.
    My Team FC was in last place in the league to start my test. The entire team is 30yrs old and above. I didn't have a DR so I purchased one right off the bat. Also, my scout found a ST/AMC for 7 tokens so I went ahead and picked him up as well. The reason why they were in last place was due to the top eleven line up. There was a goalie playing striker and the formation and settings were all pretty jacked. I decided to play a 4-3-1AMR-2 with red arrows on the AMR and the defender behind him. The reason for this is technically they are both the two best players on the team so I wanted them working together to score as many goals as possible. Also, for some reason these whack formations tend to do well.

First Match Results: 5-0
    My Team FC (27.5) - 5
    Other Team FC (23.2) – Nil
    Win bonus was set at 0. No Training bonus available. No opposing manager support.

Note* I will train my team normally so they progress with the season, but I’m not using training bonuses.

Second Match Results: 5-2
    My Team FC (26.9) - 5
    Other Team FC (22.8) – 2
    Win bonus was set at 0. No Training bonus available. No opposing manager support

Both teams I’ve matched up against so far have been under powered in quality. My next match will be more interesting since we’re both somewhat even.
    Last edited by Sons of Pitches; 07-15-2016 at 08:53 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Anyone with a extra team care to join me in a little T11 test?
    I'm starting to believe that the training bonuses, win bonus, and team morale don't really do enough to make a difference if they even do anything at all.
    I have an extra team but I don't need to make a test
    I already had my conclusions about no2 & 3.
    Here http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...op-eleven.html
    Sons of Pitches and Bunzo like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html