Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] 7th June: Football Associations release

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Moi

[Official] 7th June: Football Associations release

[Official] 7th June: Football Associations release-associations-post.jpg

Top Eleven's Associations feature gives you the opportunity to create your very own football association and invite your friends to join. Together, compete against other Associations and prove that yours is the best. Support your friends through brand-new in-game chat and loan them the players they need to win.

Overview

Any Manager can team up with other Managers and form their own Association. Together, Managers can then play against other Associations and compete for trophies. To participate in tournaments your Association needs to have at least 4 members and a maximum of 6. Invite your friends to join and begin your road to glory!

Team up with Managers from different league levels

Team up with Managers from different league levels, because only players' star ratings matter on Associations, not their current Team or Manager level.

Tournaments

Every weekend, 4 Associations take part in an Associations tournament. Every Association member gets 3 points for a win and 1 for a tie. With the semi-finals played on the Saturday, the two Associations with the most points go onto play in the Sunday final. The better your overall results, the higher your Association will be ranked.

To compete in a Top Eleven Associations Tournament you will need at least 4 members in your Top Eleven Association when the Tournaments are scheduled (Thursday). Associations can have up to 6 members.

No injuries or condition drops

Your players will recover after Tournament matches so you don't need to worry about condition or injuries, they will be exactly in the same condition and state they were before association matches. You will see your players' condition going down as usual during Associations Tournament matches, but after the match the level will return to the exact state it was at before.

Rewards

After every tournament, all association members will receive a pack of all three types of boosters: Rests, Treatments and Morale Boosters.

The winners of the tournament will get 5 boosters of each type. Then, all members of the association who finished 2nd will get 3 boosters of each type, 3rd place finishers will get 2 of each, and the remaining association members will get 1 of each type.

After every Season, Associations can get promoted to a higher division, stay in their current division or be demoted. When your association is promoted to a higher division or stays in a division, all association members will receive Tokens as a reward. The amount depends on the division the association is in:

- Promoting to (or staying in) Bronze Division 2: 2 Tokens
    - Promoting to (or staying in) Bronze Division 1: 4 Tokens
    - Promoting to (or staying in) Silver Division 3: 7 Tokens
    - Promoting to (or staying in) Silver Division 2: 10 Tokens
    - Promoting to (or staying in) Silver Division 1: 15 Tokens
    - Promoting to (or staying in) Gold Division 3: 20 Tokens
    - Promoting to (or staying in) Gold Division 2: 30 Tokens
    - Promoting to (or staying in) Gold Division 1: 50 Tokens
    - Promoting to (or staying in) Platinum Division: 100 Tokens

Check all the details here.

Bonus

You can organise a short training session with a member of your Association and increase their training bonus. It doesn't cost you or your players anything (it's like a free gift you can send) but you can only do it once per day during a tournament.

Chat

Managers can chat with other Association members to coordinate strategies for Tournaments, request training bonuses, ask to loan players from other Managers ...

Loan players

Managers can to loan players to other Association members. All members can get up to 3 players loaned from other members

Bookings / Penalty cards

Bookings / penalty cards don't carry over from Semi-finals to Finals, nor carry over to official competitions (League, Cup, Champions League).

How to leave an Association

Go to your Association, Overview, then select "Members" tab and click the little icon (...) next to your name. Select "Leave" and you're out.

We are really excited about introducing Associations to the Top Eleven experience. We hope you enjoy it! Good luck Managers!

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Moi
    Release changelog:

• Associations release!
    • Bug fixes:

• CL ranking error
      • GK attributes
      • Reduced cases where Supports in a match are shown as "unavailable"

• Reduced number of crashes when accessing specific offer providers
    • Fixes for client crashing on specific scenarios
    • Negotiations: fixed negative number of tokens in negotiation offers
    • Fixed Chinese flag
    • Improved functionality of Back button on Android devices
    • Live Match improvements:

• Team won't pass the ball to GK during counter attack anymore
      • Increased number of animated highlights
      • More goals from crosses

To see the new Associations feature, please update your Top Eleven app in Android / iOS. Browser version has been updated too.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Moi
    Known bugs:

- Friendlies issue has been fixed.
    - Chat issue has been fixed.
    - Login issue has been fixed.
    - Bonus issue: Association bonus are not always properly displayed, sometimes they change depending on some specific scenarios. It will be fixed before weekend, it's only a visual bug.

Other:

- Association friendlies are locked. Not a bug, this feature is not available yet
    - How to leave an Association? Simply go to your Association, Overview, then select "Members" tab and click the little icon (...) next to your name. Select "Leave" and you're out.

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Team up with Managers from different league levels

Team up with Managers from different league levels, because only players' star ratings matter on Associations, not their current Team or Manager level.
    What does this mean?
    If I'm L5 manager with a team 120% and my wife also L5, but her team has 100%, we can't build an association?

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Moi
    Of course nash123, you can team up with anyone, and only your players' stars will matter. All Managers will see your players as you see them, even if they are 10 levels more or less than you.

If your players have 6 stars, your wife and anyone in your Association will see your players having 6 stars, even if they are level 10 or Level 2 Managers

I cant play top eleven after new update. Force close everytime i open the app.. Please fix it!!

Sent from my Che2-L11 using Tapatalk

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by endou View Post
    I cant play top eleven after new update. Force close everytime i open the app.. Please fix it!!

Hi endou, try uninstalling Top Eleven and reinstalling it again from the Store.

Famous
    I always use old version, but I will log on new version to have a look later after my matches today have completed

I have a question. A tournament will be held on the last day of a season and first day of next season. Teams participating these competitions may be promoted or not. So, one star will be lost or not. Some players will be out of contract on season day 1. How will these affect the quality of the association team?

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Hi endou, try uninstalling Top Eleven and reinstalling it again from the Store.
    Already install after uninstalling the app.. The problem is, it back to the version before the new update today.. When i go to association menu, it tell me to update.. What's wrong??

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I always use old version, but I will log on new version to have a look later after my matches today have completed

I have a question. A tournament will be held on the last day of a season and first day of next season. Teams participating these competitions may be promoted or not. So, one star will be lost or not. Some players will be out of contract on season day 1. How will these affect the quality of the association team?
    Good question!

In normal weeks (not end of Season weeks), Tournaments happen in Saturday and Sunday.

During the last week of the Season, Associations Tournaments will happen one day before: Semi-finals in Friday and Finals in Saturday, to avoid the kind of problems you mentioned (players out of contract, players losing stars, etc).

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast