Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Who is in for that great idea?

i guess we must make a new fb accounts now

and from my experience :

i joined the game at the same time with my brother-in-law and after 4 seasons taking his champion league and the league ... he quit to play!
    this will happen with all of you ... the last in the league will be the first who leaves the game !

Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    and from my experience :

i joined the game at the same time with my brother-in-law and after 4 seasons taking his champion league and the league ... he quit to play!
    this will happen with all of you ... the last in the league will be the first who leaves the game !
    Well.... lol... If everyone were to quit this idea everyone would close the facebook account associated with that team. Of course some managers will end up dropping out, but if we get a good number of players interested then this many last for a number of months, the only danger of this is if 14 players all sign up and end up in the same league, 7 of us would go to L2 next season and 7 will stay in L1, but theres still a chance the the cup draws may put some of us together and also at least most of us would still be in the same league, also new players could join us at anytime by friending with all these facebook accounts so they are on the same server, this would be quite a big pool.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

and from my experience :

so now u will joined or not??? i am so excited coz my rival was a great players not like my other accounts....eventhough im not promoted to lvl 2 i m still keep playing coz this more competitive...i want a great absolute atmosphere...

Quote Originally Posted by kevinagueroz View Post
    so now u will joined or not??? i am so excited coz my rival was a great players not like my other accounts....eventhough im not promoted to lvl 2 i m still keep playing coz this more competitive...i want a great absolute atmosphere...
    There will be a forum topic just for this project/idea alone where we discuss whats happening in the server and league(s) we all play in, I think the more players that are in for this idea the better.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

no i won`t join and i like and keep my team lv 7 i want to get as fare i can go !

no i won`t join and i like and keep my team lv 7 i want to get as fare i can go !
    are u affraid to compete with us??? u want a fair match so u must join, test ur skill, the rule is simple play as usual, u can buy scouts as much as u want...

i'm in
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

I'm in too.. Should we limit the amount of tokens people can spend on that account?

Quote Originally Posted by CameraLagg View Post
    I'm in too.. Should we limit the amount of tokens people can spend on that account?
    no...u can buy 10k token if u want

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast