Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Who is in for that great idea?

Rookie
    Maybe in

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    1. Token buying cannot be regulated
    2. Some regions can gain many boosters/videos while others can't

Plus many wouldn't invest heavily in these accounts due to the fact they have their number 1 account to take care of. I only plan to buy a small package when the game starts to get the team up and running since its difficult to actually assemble a good team in L1 with limited resources you start the game with.
    what if we limit average quality?

Quote Originally Posted by jey2208 View Post
    what if we limit average quality?
    Pointless because you can hold low quality players in your spare spaces in your line up to knock a few points off your quality.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Pointless because you can hold low quality players in your spare spaces in your line up to knock a few points off your quality.
    i think it's very difficult for level 1 team to use that flaw if we set low average quality.

Quote Originally Posted by jey2208 View Post
    i think it's very difficult for level 1 team to use that flaw if we set low average quality.
    What would be the Quality cap be around? Obviously each level you would go up you would have to add +5.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinagueroz View Post
    are u affraid to compete with us??? u want a fair match so u must join, test ur skill, the rule is simple play as usual, u can buy scouts as much as u want...
    Ofcource we are AFRAID to compete against the masters. You guys are building a SUPER LEAGUE with all the best managers top 11 has ever produced! First we get unfair Cup draws, now you want us to be in an unfair league? NO WAY MASTERS!

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    Ofcource we are AFRAID to compete against the masters. You guys are building a SUPER LEAGUE with all the best managers top 11 has ever produced! First we get unfair Cup draws, now you want us to be in an unfair league? NO WAY MASTERS!
    Eh... This isn't an unfair league.

The cup system is independant to this idea and also this is a bunch of alt accounts that everyone will be using here alongside their main team. It's just a way of us forumers actually getting to compete against each other in Top Eleven instead of playing random teams each season.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-20-2013 at 11:25 PM.

Are you RO_edu alliance??? whats ur problem ???

Quote Originally Posted by kevinagueroz View Post
    Are you RO_edu alliance??? whats ur problem ???
    I'm not his alliance and I don't think he needs alliance. Your sharp words just got me afraid that's all.

I'm not his alliance and I don't think he needs alliance. Your sharp words just got me afraid that's all.
    how do u know he doesn't needs alliance ??? lol

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast