Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Who is in for that great idea?

Quote Originally Posted by kevinagueroz View Post
    how do u know he doesn't needs alliance ??? lol
    Dude! I barely knows him but I don't think your childish cocky taunts will scare any1. I just didn't like how you put "US" as superior than the rest of others. I explained myself already, if you got more to say PM me, I don't want to ruin everybody's mood and turn this thread into childish affair. You guys have fun, i'm sorry to intrude.

@ fmldotcom, If you don't wan't to take part in this idea of creating many accounts to go on the same server of the beginning of next season, then you don't have to, it's entirely your choice, I'm definately playing though. Will give me extra games to watch every day.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    @ fmldotcom, If you don't wan't to take part in this idea of creating many accounts to go on the same server of the beginning of next season, then you don't have to, it's entirely your choice, I'm definately playing though. Will give me extra games to watch every day.
    I was actually interested!!! But I wasn't sure because it seems like friends only. I don't mean to start drama and i'm sorry to do this in your thread. If you guys don't mind I'd actually like to join and ride my luck against the top managers like Kevin. I'm a little afraid but kind of excited to have a chance to overcome my fear.
    July Fourth and Darth Sidious like this.

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    I was actually interested!!! But I wasn't sure because it seems like friends only. I don't mean to start drama and i'm sorry to do this in your thread. If you guys don't mind I'd actually like to join and ride my luck against the top managers like Kevin. I'm a little afraid but kind of excited to have a chance to overcome my fear.
    i forgive u...GBU

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    No problem and welcome aboard... Thing is, we don't want random add me's from players that are already playing the game though, we don't want someone thats L7 for example to friend all the new fb accounts or that could mess this all up.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    No problem and welcome aboard... Thing is, we don't want random add me's from players that are already playing the game though, we don't want someone thats L7 for example to friend all the new fb accounts or that could mess this all up.
    i'll make a new account.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinagueroz View Post
    i forgive u...GBU
    i'm shivering again!

Can i join too
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    Can i join too
    Yes of course you can!
    Darth Sidious likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    Can i join too
    He's planning to throw out 5000 tokens...League prolly die after few days.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast