Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Who is in for that great idea?

Lmfaooo!

I was thinking we should enact a Quality cap of 0.1 below 6* at all times. Meaning that 24.9 would be the Quality cap in the first season in L1, 29.9 for L2, 34.9 for L3 and so on. But you can still have scouts and world class players but just as long as your overall quality is below 6*. This should still allow us all to be competitive without overdoing scout buying and power training. What you think? because its getting to decision time soon and we have to decide on any restrictions imposed or not. I know Kevin and a few others were in favour of no restrictions and some wanted token spending restrictions but token restrictions cannot be monitored so 0.1 Quality cap below 6* seems like the only way to do it while teams can still remain very competitive.

Also any thoughts of inclusion of a Universal Player in all this... or are we just going to kill off UP at the end of this season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Yeah that sounds good. So us beginners wont get our arses beat so badly! xP

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I was thinking we should enact a Quality cap of 0.1 below 6* at all times. Meaning that 24.9 would be the Quality cap in the first season in L1, 29.9 for L2, 34.9 for L3 and so on. But you can still have scouts and world class players but just as long as your overall quality is below 6*. This should still allow us all to be competitive without overdoing scout buying and power training. What you think? because its getting to decision time soon and we have to decide on any restrictions imposed or not. I know Kevin and a few others were in favour of no restrictions and some wanted token spending restrictions but token restrictions cannot be monitored so 0.1 Quality cap below 6* seems like the only way to do it while teams can still remain very competitive.

Also any thoughts of inclusion of a Universal Player in all this... or are we just going to kill off UP at the end of this season.
    I think the quality cap is a good idea.... for universal player I've no idea...
    since it's difficult that all managers will be put in leagues together and we already are more than 26, what do you think of a managers ranking? For example for every win against other forum managers 3 points will be assigned and for every draw 1 point. 0 for loss. We could have a forum managers standing... also player that will enter next season will be involved in this standing and then they can compete with higher levels ones. We maybe can also assign additional points to the managers that win a competition
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 04-01-2013 at 03:33 PM.

I set up a new FB account for this, but after the latest discussions, I've just about decided not to participate simply because playing against token buyers is pointless - it simply becomes an arms race. If there are people who want to do this without buying tokens, I'm all for it - you're still free to buy tokens for your primary team if that's your idea of fun - but I was hoping for a manager challenge.

I'm fairly sure I'm not the only one who feels this way. And there are only 5 peopl signed up so far anyway:
    Signup Sheet
    CarlTaut likes this.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    I set up a new FB account for this, but after the latest discussions, I've just about decided not to participate simply because playing against token buyers is pointless - it simply becomes an arms race. If there are people who want to do this without buying tokens, I'm all for it - you're still free to buy tokens for your primary team if that's your idea of fun - but I was hoping for a manager challenge.

I'm fairly sure I'm not the only one who feels this way. And there are only 5 peopl signed up so far anyway:
    Signup Sheet
    As i said i agree... the problem is we can't monitorate people...

I don't think many would be investing in tokens on this one. may have a few that do just to get started. I for one was joking about buying the 1000+ pack for this account as I do invest in my main account
    Season 1 League: Winners

Season 2 League: 2nd, Champions League: Runners up

Season 3 League: 1st, Champions league: Quarter Finals, Cup: Play-Off

6 days remaining
    Last edited by kevinagueroz; 04-01-2013 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinagueroz View Post
    6 days remaining
    Tick Tock...

There goes the clock...
    Capticus likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I dont think anyone's gonna use tokens on this..i use tokens on my main account only.

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast