Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Who is in for that great idea?

Addicted
    remember that it is against Facebook rule to have more than one account. If they see you using the same ip addresses and figure out you have more than one accounts, chances are that they will delete the newer account (and thus you cannot log into your team anymore)

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    remember that it is against Facebook rule to have more than one account. If they see you using the same ip addresses and figure out you have more than one accounts, chances are that they will delete the newer account (and thus you cannot log into your team anymore)
    Most people I know have 2-3 accounts it's perfectly fine
    Also you can always say the computer's shared

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    I used 15 alt accounts for Farmville Cash farming so I could send the limited edition cows to the main account, don't play the game anymore though.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

haha it's a pretty good idea. it's not the thing i would join, 1 competition is enough and 1 account is enough to buy some tokens for. the only shame is that all top managers here will only be in the same competition for 1 season. then they will be split up.
    for the people who don't play allong it would be fun to have a topic with the competition stats.
    just to see wich manager will rule the rest :P

Banned
    I propose to don't allow token buying. We can see who's the best manager if no token buying is allowed
    CameraLagg, art2980 and Fazil like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    I propose to don't allow token buying. We can see who's the best manager if no token buying is allowed
    1. Token buying cannot be regulated
    2. Some regions can gain many boosters/videos while others can't

Plus many wouldn't invest heavily in these accounts due to the fact they have their number 1 account to take care of. I only plan to buy a small package when the game starts to get the team up and running since its difficult to actually assemble a good team in L1 with limited resources you start the game with.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I'll probably buy 80 tokens or do offers and that's it

Count me there

Quote Originally Posted by CameraLagg View Post
    I'm in too.. Should we limit the amount of tokens people can spend on that account?
    i think it would be better to limit the amount of tokens to see the best manager
    art2980 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    That team would be no use if your taking part in this.
    sound like a great idea.. im up for it .

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast