Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Who is in for that great idea?

i am not very fond of this idea for 1 reason. i play to win all 3 trophies. allready things are very difficult with the new cup system. the problem is that i can't have a competitive team for 2 games per day. my team each season consists of about 11-12 scouts, 7-8 5 stars and 2-3 4 stars. with my squad i play my reserves for the league (except 2-3 derby games) and my basics for the cup and cl. if i had a very competitive league as this idea is all about, then the result would be to lose at least 1 trophy. many mates here live in countries where they can win in a day by watching vids and completing surveys the amount of tokens and boosters that i need a year to earn in Greece. i can afford only 5-6 scouts per season and no more. i wish i could have 22 scouts and tokens for power training etc but i don't. i don't think that i need more competition. the cup provides a lot.
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Quote Originally Posted by gkassimis View Post
    i am not very fond of this idea for 1 reason. i play to win all 3 trophies. allready things are very difficult with the new cup system. the problem is that i can't have a competitive team for 2 games per day. my team each season consists of about 11-12 scouts, 7-8 5 stars and 2-3 4 stars. with my squad i play my reserves for the league (except 2-3 derby games) and my basics for the cup and cl. if i had a very competitive league as this idea is all about, then the result would be to lose at least 1 trophy. many mates here live in countries where they can win in a day by watching vids and completing surveys the amount of tokens and boosters that i need a year to earn in Greece. i can afford only 5-6 scouts per season and no more. i wish i could have 22 scouts and tokens for power training etc but i don't. i don't think that i need more competition. the cup provides a lot.
    Ok. But most people here taking part are using this as a second team other than their current main team, for a bit more fun playing the game because we would be playing live matches against other forum members where we can actually talk more about the games and have a friendly banter. I'm doing it for fun unlike my main team.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

ok then. i ll participate with my wifes team.
    fmldotcom and Darth Sidious like this.
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Banned
    i wanna participate too. Already have 6 or 7 hot chicks fake accounts in facebook to like my posts so why not more : D

Quote Originally Posted by gkassimis View Post
    ok then. i ll participate with my wifes team.
    i'll send your wife a copy
    gkassimis and Darth Sidious like this.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by unkulunkulu View Post
    i wanna participate too. Already have 6 or 7 hot chicks fake accounts in facebook to like my posts so why not more : D
    give me some so I can like my own posts
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Banned
    you have to create it. i have one excel file with logins for them

Quote Originally Posted by unkulunkulu View Post
    you have to create it. i have one excel file with logins for them
    show me how to do it. I'll create buncha forum nicks and then like myself and then say I quit! and then the clones come out and beg for me to come back. hahaha.
    unkulunkulu and Darth Sidious like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    show me how to do it. I'll create buncha forum nicks and then like myself and then say I quit! and then the clones come out and beg for me to come back. hahaha.
    i have only one nick in this forum. i have to spare others, because i am getting ban in every forum very quickly : D
    Darth Sidious likes this.

Thanks to fmldotcom sending me the copy, I guess I am ready for the camel league now.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast