Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Red arrows on strikers - thoughts

Red arrows on strikers - thoughts

I am interested in your thoughts on arrows on strikers.

Ive been playing around with arrows on strikers & it seems across my 3 accounts that their goals have dried up & the goals come from elsewhere.

Thought, experiences, ideas most welcomed.
    3 Teams - mid 40's, 40 & 40.
    Aims
    1. CL position every team, every season
    2. Assn in Gold 1 or Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Davy Gravy View Post
    I am interested in your thoughts on arrows on strikers.

Ive been playing around with arrows on strikers & it seems across my 3 accounts that their goals have dried up & the goals come from elsewhere.

Thought, experiences, ideas most welcomed.
    Nearly all of my goals have come from my AMC & AMR/AML. My ST's have a very poor ratio for the last few seasons now.

KFC Loella
    Level 36
    18 League Titles
    5 Champions League
    1 Cup
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

It seems, that all arrows are useless ( no matter which player you put arrow on...)...I have tried many different ways...all players with red and all on blue ( the most strange ones I have used ) and I can see no difference...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I don't think arrows has to do much with scoring of ST but I think there can be an impact to off side trap.
    So I avoid them.
    osos4ever likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by k1tb View Post
    It seems, that all arrows are useless ( no matter which player you put arrow on...)...I have tried many different ways...all players with red and all on blue ( the most strange ones I have used ) and I can see no difference...
    This is not entirely true. I put all blue arrow on all my midfielders and defenders, totally 9. Beat a more stronger team than mine.

Lets say that many things yo touch in the game have a impact of the 4%-8%... a arrow is one of these things.... the players have a base, and usually are focussed more in attack more in defense, a red arrow in a ST dont ean he will not hel in defense but, should increase the options to be focussed in attack, "slightly"... despite all when one have a countr against the game have t select, "is forced really to select" a player to defend, and then I gus there are ratios of probablility that are what decide what happens, more or less, so, a red arrow do not guarantee you to see a player staying as a statue in the attack zone, as, a 9* playr is not a guarantee of more goals than a 5* player for the intrnal programmng limitations set by default.

Yes Chris,
    I agree that for e.g. a red arrow on a striker makes him (allegedly) play a bit higher 'up the park' giving more chance for offsides, if being played by the OP.

Maybe the 2 x Daves Dave 1311 & my strikers are not delivering
    3 Teams - mid 40's, 40 & 40.
    Aims
    1. CL position every team, every season
    2. Assn in Gold 1 or Platinum