Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By BridgeGoth
  • 1 Post By Al Svanberg
  • 1 Post By reddeviljohn

Thread: Can we scrap associations already?

Dreamer

Can we scrap associations already?

Seriously guys... this game is just a broken mess.... not 1 weekend yet has gone by without some disaster happening.
    Today again I was able to view all my teammate's matches, but not my own.

Can you all PLEASE just stop this train wreck of a program until you all have it fixed? How about taking 1 or 2 seasons to make sure it's actually working before bringing it back?

Unfortunately the solution is not just "well if you don't like it or it doesn't work, don't play it", because and I and others have noted, many of these bugs spill over into other competitions, or prevent us from logging in altogether.

I'm sure this competition will be very exciting and a lot of fun for everyone once it works. Unfortunately as of now it does not work, and for every problem fixed another one comes up. I request to the admins that until they are confident that Associations will actually perform the way it was intended, that they suspend this competition pending debugging.

I know I am not alone in this feeling, so others on the forum please share your thoughts on the subject.

Rookie
    I am very frustrated about association matches. I finally found a group that talks, loans players, and helps with training, and I want to do my best for them. Yet every weekend, the game freezes up, and my matches end in draws, when they most likely should be wins. I'm playing matches at odd hours (my association team is from Poland.. I'm the oddball American), and I want control of my team during these matches! Its become a weekly tradition to send a message to Nordeus about the issue.

Dreamer
    I've been in 6-7 tournaments and never had any problems. I wonder if it's some odd server that is acting up?
    dave1311 likes this.

It happened to me 3 times. Frozen, frozen and frozen. It is OK that there are some bugs with association because it is new. But it also affected my League, CL and CUP matches. I just won two titles this season, I could not win the CUP because the Champion is way better than I am, however, I would like to try, and the frozen match just ruined that.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by annozk View Post
    It happened to me 3 times. Frozen, frozen and frozen. It is OK that there are some bugs with association because it is new. But it also affected my League, CL and CUP matches. I just won two titles this season, I could not win the CUP because the Champion is way better than I am, however, I would like to try, and the frozen match just ruined that.
    I am sorry that happened. I'd be very upset with that too.

Addicted
    i just think the associations games are stupid when the players don't get exp.... so..the point of the association is only trying to get less then 10 packs and several tokens ???

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    i just think the associations games are stupid when the players don't get exp.... so..the point of the association is only trying to get less then 10 packs and several tokens ???
    My point exactly which nobody seems to want to address even though I have asked more than 3 times
    Bunzo likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4