Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Premier League -Don't Sack Me Challange- by Khris (Eng)

Premier League -Don't Sack Me Challange- by Khris (Eng)

Here the thread in the Spanish section, I will translate it later, time to eat LOL

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...tml#post405079

Is easy, you play for one of these clubs, so you change the name of your club for the Premier League club that contracts you for 3 seasons.
    There are some targets per season, in the 3 T11 competitions and the Premier league Table (targets with min. per season and target per cycle of 3 seasons as can be -min be top 3 (the 3 seasons) and win a league and CL - if you dont do it you're sacked.

The clubs of the premeir L. table that have no manager will have 20 points + 25 the 1st... 24 2nd... till 1 point the last + to determine the position I will do a throw with 3 dices per team that will be added to the initial points and will determine the position per club every season.
    -I will publish the throws in middle season to know the distance to win the league or overcome the better team.
    -One can join a empt club till day 12 of the season.
    -The clubs with manager will have in the Premier League table the same points they obtain in the league of T11*

To don't be sacked one have to accomplish both challanges every season, premier league challange + T11 challange.
    Challanges will change after a new season start and new position are determined for the teams that have no manager, so when one have contract for 3 years the challanges still been the same, but once finishes the 3 years contract or manager is sacked challanges will change depending of the position/history of the club.

And basically I wanted to eat but I've explained all, good game for all these who join.

Pic of table challanges, but to be registred go to Spanish section thread^^

Premier League -Don't Sack Me Challange- by Khris (Eng)-retos.png

**Draws between clubs with no manager will be decided for the points obtained in the throw I will do.
    If theres a draw between a team with manager and one with no, the team with manager will win the position. If theres a draw between 2 teams with manager Goal Diferance will determine the positions.
    Last edited by khris; 05-15-2016 at 10:57 PM.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

I added the throws with the dices in every team, competition will start next season, now you can take a team, use it's name and try to do it better than how initially is supposed that the team will do it.
    The points of the T11 league will be used to determine the points one have in this league, for the Premier L. Challange. then, there are the T11 challanges, that will be targets to accomplish every 3 seasons too.

Reto premier= Premier League challange, as one can see for example Chelsea have as target be, in the next 3 seasons always top 3 and win a league.
    then in the Reto T11 (T11 challange) in 3 seasons have to be always min. 3rd, win 2 leagues and 1 cl + 1 cup SF.

If you join a team and you dont accomplish one o the targets you're sacked and than you can use another team, and another manager can use your team. So like in real life.

**the league will have a duration of 3 seasons, that s the same time that the managers are contracted for a club, till they are sacked if they dont accomplish targets, then they have to join another club.

Premier League -Don't Sack Me Challange- by Khris (Eng)-retos-2-final-tab.jpg

** what if I reserve te right to change the challanges depending ofthe 1st season results?
    and what if, I put some rules, so in case that a manager is sacked, 3 managers can request to be the next manager-.... and the rule can be, titles won in T11?
    hmm....

Maybe, one change can be... that if, a team join the top 6, have to be top 6 again 2nd season and if not, sacked...
    All I want is realism and sack how more people better lol

TAKEN TEAMS:

ARSENAL: AWE IMOLEAYO PETER - Target :
    Titles won: .....season 80

MANCHESTER UNITED: NIKOLGIORGOS -Target:

CRYSTAL PALACE: KHRIS -Target

WATFORD: MADFLO19 -Target
    Ttitles won: .....season 80

TOTTENHAM: ARION

LIVERPOOL: ARAMRONALDO7
    Last edited by khris; 05-25-2016 at 05:30 PM.
    AramRonaldo7 likes this.

Apprentice

Sorry, I'm failing to grasp the basic principles of this. We change our team name to a premier league team, and join some other league as well?
    khris and Arion like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Nifield View Post

Sorry, I'm failing to grasp the basic principles of this. We change our team name to a premier league team, and join some other league as well?
    You change the name of your club, so for example to Manchester Utd. so, then is suposed that u have a contract with Utd for 3 seasons.

there are 2 types of targets, to accomplish during everyone of the 3 seasons of the "suposed contract", T11 challanges, and, in the Premier league table with England teams, too another tagets/challanges to accomplish.

With Man. Utd for example, the 3 seasons you have to be in the T11 league 4th, and win 1 league, + 1 CL + reach 1 time the 1/8 cup round.

and the challange for the Premier league table, is to be min. 4th all the 3 seasons and win 1 time this league.
    the points that you have in the T11 league are used to play in the Premier League table.

The teams without manager will keep the points you see and that I gave them giving 25 points to each team, + 20 to 1 points to the 1st -last + I did a throw with 3 dices of 10 faces per team to detemine the exact points that these teams hav. So lets say that teams without manager will be like bot teams that have a fixed punctuation, that teams with managers have to overcome winning points in the T11 points.

If one season one dont accomplish one of the targets (T11 targets or the targets in the Premier league table) one is sacked and can not use the same team to play next season.

I know is not easy to understand but, is not so complicated

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Ok, challenge accepted
    This is an experimental team I have
    No buying or farming, just gathered sources from the game (and not used them so far).
    Next season playing in lv4 - again.
    Glory - Glory Man United
    Premier League -Don't Sack Me Challange- by Khris (Eng)-team-day-16.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 05-16-2016 at 03:35 PM.
    khris likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Maybe I will use the Crystal Palace as I did in OMA xD

Then if somebody joins Chelsea, the Premier League Title will not be at 72 points lol

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    A while ago, Fergi found the new Eric Cantona and bought him for 1 T
    Premier League -Don't Sack Me Challange- by Khris (Eng)-candona.jpg

Then if somebody joins Chelsea, the Premier League Title will not be at 72 points lol
    Isn't it starting from the new season
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    A while ago, Fergi found the new Eric Cantona and bought him for 1 T
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CANDONA.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	80.5 KB 
ID:	66939

Isn't it starting from the new season
    Aha, season starts next season, but if you see the pic, I added the points that all the teams with no manager (or bot teams?) will have at the end of the next season, so, for now Arsenal, United and Crystal palace seems have manager, and the target to be 1st in the premier table is 72 points.

If somebody uses Chelsea, then, Tottenham 61 points will be the limit, and as is not so high probably many of us will overcome and fight inside the top 3 xD

I'm in with Watford
    C'mon you 'orns!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
    khris and Awe Imoleayo Peter like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Ok at the end of next week, when season 80 comes, is when the challange will start.

Still free 16 of the 20 teams lol... including Chelsea, Liverpool, City or Leicester that have as a destiny be reelagated if nobody uses the club. Wanna try to win titles with Leicester? just join

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast