Thread: Season 82 - Are you ready?

So Far for me :
    Cup : Lost in 1st Round -_-
    Champions League : Leading Group
    League : Undefeated Since 2 Seasons ago ^^
    Killroy likes this.

Season 82 - Are you ready?-capture.jpg
    Wiesse and Killroy like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Days 3 and 4 - Palace Casuals report.

League Champions, and up to Level 34, Casuals face a virtually unknown set of opponents this season. One team they have faced before many moons ago, and a friend they finally get to play competitively, the rest unknowns. 3rd best, Quality-wise, they must be looking at a CL spot at the end of the season.

Season 82 - Are you ready?-s38-l34-league-initial.jpg

First order of business on Day 3 was the opening Champions League Group match at home against a Level 35 team packing a 6% Quality advantage in Starting XI. Casuals rolled out their trusty 4-5-1V defensive against Narrow Diamond, and new attacking midfielder Aleks Dumont slotted home a first half penalty to give the home crowd some cheer. In the second half, with the visitors dominant, Adam Saliga popped up with a couple of point-blank saves and turned a penalty round the post with his fingertips. This seemed to knock the stuffing out of the visitors and all Casuals had to do was protect the lead until the final whistle.

The first League match of the season was away with Casuals holding a 16% Quality advantage, but the hosts had invited the Nordeus Troll to attend, as despite all their dominant play, Casuals went down to a 13th minute strike to start their League campaign with a loss. The opposition goalkeeper was MoM, with a rating 2.0 better than any of the other players in his team.

Season 82 - Are you ready?-s38-league-hl-round-1.jpg

Day 4 dawned with an early match at home in the League, and Casuals took out their frustrations from the previous evening's match out on their hapless visitors, running out 6-2 winners, with goals from Thiago de Souza Lacerda, Patrizio Danesin, Charly Ducourneau, Jack Auger, Maarten Wiegman and Aleks Dumont.

The next Round of the Cup beckoned in a lunchtime away match, and Casuals carefully worked their way to a 3-1 win against the Runners-up from last season's League, Thiago de Souza Lacerda, Patrizio Danesin and Oystein Pedersen scoring the visitors goals.
    Last edited by talisman; 07-27-2016 at 06:00 PM.
    Bunzo, Killroy and Wiesse like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Day 3 and 4 - Palace Terriers report.

Take the top 7 from last season, add three big hitters, three also-rans and an abandoned team, and you have Palace Terriers Level 15 League this season. Their record of always promoting looks in danger this season.

Season 82 - Are you ready?-s15-l15-league-initial.jpg

Like their senior team, Terriers started out with a Champions League match, playing away with a slight Quality advantage over their hosts. Christian Cros got Terriers in front with a well-taken penalty 5 minutes before the break, and Hairil Zamri Ahmad Muzafar clinched the match with a second goal three minutes from time.

The late evening League match can best be described as a disaster - Terriers were overrun by the home side in the first half, going 2-down by the half-way point, but Josu Bielsa pulled a goal back before the break. Despite both sides using their full complement of substitutions in the second half, the score remained the same, Terriers losing 1-2 at the first attempt.

Terriers' Cup 1st Leg match was first up for them on Day 4, playing away at a Level 16 team with 7% Quality advantage. A difficult match became almost impossible 6 minutes before the break when Josu Bielsa fouled in the penalty box, being sent off into the bargain, and the home side duly netted the equaliser to Luca Giovanni Pidutti's 17th minute opener. Terriers played on without a striker, and were coping admirably when a long-range shot evaded both defence and 'keeper, and the hosts snaffled a 2-1 advantage for the 2nd Leg.

Again, the second League match was used as a venting point for a Palace team, this time Terriers entertaining the lowest-Quality team in the League and eventually triumphing 5-0, but it took a tweak after little bit of advice from the Assistant Manager to get the scoring started. Hairil Zamri Ahmad Muzafar bagged a hat-trick, with new midfielder Moshe Hajaj and Luca Giovanni Pidutti getting the other two.
    Last edited by talisman; 07-27-2016 at 06:34 PM.
    Bunzo and Wiesse like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    2-0 in CUP and 2-1 in League, not the best results but 2 victories....
    Killroy likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

We start with a defeat in CUP by 2:1, but the away goal put us in the fight

In LEAGUE, tight win by 3:4, but a win is a win and Bessa start the season in great form!

Season 82 - Are you ready?-image.jpgSeason 82 - Are you ready?-image.jpgSeason 82 - Are you ready?-image.jpg
    Wiesse and Killroy like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Going good with us.....

League round 2

We scored lucky in the last minute. A hard game against a good set 4-1-2-3.
    We played FH 4-3-3 SH 4-2-2-2 Hexagon

Killroy and Dman2pt like this.

Pro
    @Wiese: I know how your team looks with all those 9 star players but how does the team of your opponent look for pulling that 1-1?

Second round in the cup for my main team is my biggest win ever in the cup. 11-0 and 3 players scored a 10.

Transfer news: Last season there was hardly a fast trainer to be gotten. My main team has a new MC with corner kick SA, a new DC with header SA and a new AML with shadow striker. Finally my team has gotten some young players again.

I checked the transfer market this morning and I see that I have 2 young players. Sign the free one to sell immediately. Check the transfer market and see an 18 yr old fast trainer MC that I really want. Crap, I just signed the free one. NOOOOOOO. Now I don't have any more room. I actually hesitated to buy the MC but I don't know what will happen if I win the auction and my 4 reserves spots are taken. Can anyone tell me what would happen? Never tried it out
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    @Wiese: I know how your team looks with all those 9 star players but how does the team of your opponent look for pulling that 1-1?

Second round in the cup for my main team is my biggest win ever in the cup. 11-0 and 3 players scored a 10.

Transfer news: Last season there was hardly a fast trainer to be gotten. My main team has a new MC with corner kick SA, a new DC with header SA and a new AML with shadow striker. Finally my team has gotten some young players again.

I checked the transfer market this morning and I see that I have 2 young players. Sign the free one to sell immediately. Check the transfer market and see an 18 yr old fast trainer MC that I really want. Crap, I just signed the free one. NOOOOOOO. Now I don't have any more room. I actually hesitated to buy the MC but I don't know what will happen if I win the auction and my 4 reserves spots are taken. Can anyone tell me what would happen? Never tried it out
    He Will show up in your squad without signed contract and you Will have 7 days to sign it, otherwise he Will leave the team.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast