Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: cup with teams of 4-5 level more

I know... and I don't understand, why don't test or think about for example this two suggestions:

1.) Cupdraw based on levelgroups of 3: Level 1-3, Level 4-6,... so you have every 3.season good chances to win the cup.
    2.) Only Stars matter, like FA -> I prefer this one, because this doesn't give you disadvantages in keeping your team.
    On this on, Nordeus will never have problems to fill the cups, because L2 5* teams can mess up with L40 5* teams.

I want a challenge on "same" player quality and don't want to win/lose, because of exploiting to get godlike squad...
    Ahlony Wong likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by ingineru View Post
    They know but they don't care.
    I only won the treble once. Since then, all my cup opponents are at least 2 lvls higher. It is basically impossible to win the cup again.
    this is what i say... they only care what make them $$ not what we are complain....
    Moi said there are many people complaining no pack farm... so they limited down the pack can farm to 35!! (and at the same time saying this is depending on location and provider... to make it fair.... the question is my location and provider give me 100 video to watch ... and they limited down to 35 to get... fair? )

Same time, we are still complaining the CUP draw for so many season, but still nothing they are doing about it!!!!
    and the next CUP game... i am VS a 151.5% team.... Moi, please tell me is that fair draw?
    Last edited by Ahlony Wong; 07-26-2016 at 04:11 AM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post

1.) Cupdraw based on levelgroups of 3: Level 1-3, Level 4-6,... so you have every 3.season good chances to win the cup.......
    Current Cup drawing can use a simple algorithm in drawing. Nordeus just rank all teams in same servers according to qualities of top 14 players, and then sequentially pick 128 teams to arrange a Cup. It is highly possible that the last Cup does not have sufficient teams. I am not sure how they solve it but they just need to do it once for each server. If Cup drawing is based on level groups as you suggested, the phenomenon will occurs in every 3 levels for each server. This will give extra work load to server or Nordeus staff in the probably busy season start operation.

I don't think it is impossible. But probably Nordeus staff will have more work to do one season day start. And the season day 1 may start a few hours later. This is okay because there are only cup matches on season day 1 and there is no association matches.

Addicted
    see? if the topic said why we limited to 35 video, Moi comes in and say to "make it fair"

but when you have the topic saying is it not fair for the CUP draw and end up against 4-5 level team... Moi where are you???

vs a 150% team... can you tell me it is "fair" ? (i just lost 6:2... with already putting all my top defenses 2DC, 1DL, DR 2 DMC, even all are 7 star.... 120%... still there is no way to win against 150% team LV18 ( i am only LV15) ...... Moi... tell me this is very fair draw~~ thank you~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12