Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: cup with teams of 4-5 level more

cup with teams of 4-5 level more

come on...it's impossible play cup agaisnt teams with players 10-11-12 stars...come on...i'm level 39 and play agaisnt teams of 43-44 level..
    make something so is impossible win and is very stupid..

champions,even,has teams of differente levels...TOP ELEVEN must face this problem

cup with teams of 4-5 level more

I agree. I don't understand why it cannot just be based on level like the CL.

KFC Loella.
    Level 33
    18 League Titles,
    3 Champions League,
    1 Cup.
    Bunzo likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

The CL isn't based on Level - I'm Level 34 and have Level 35 teams in my CL this season.

This has happened the previous 3 seasons I have qualified for the CL. Finish first, your reward is a fruitless Group stage next season. Finish 2nd-4th, you've got a chance to win it, as you'll be in with teams from your Level only.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    It's simple : you will face stronger oposition so that if you want to win you'll have to build you squad more = more money in Nordeus pockets. Next season your team will be stronger and then you will face even stronger oponents etc.

The only solution is to keep a pretty average formation quality if you want to have chances in the cup.

Addicted
    this is what Moi said "fair"

Moi said they limited the green pack that can farm to 35 because of the "fair" as many can't farm the green pack complain
    but the same time he keeps mention about the offer is depend on the "location and provider".....
    so how they make it fair is to limited the "location and provider" that has 100 video to 35~ while the 0 is still 0... and at the same time keep saying it is depending on the "location and provider"~ so what is the point of 「depending on the "location and provider" 」???

and even we still complaining the CUP drawing system ~ they are doing NOTHING about this STUPID and " UNFAIR" draw~ LV15 VS LV19 ~ how many Q in between (on 5 stars) ?? 20Q different and I am not even talking to those will power train !! FAIR???

o...yes... they will said Q is not mean anything, but can anyone show us they use a 3 star team to win all 5 stars team all the time (except those 1 or 2 troll result) and win all league, CL and CUP??? show us to prove it !

and then some will say "this is the way of the system goes" ...
    so why we can farm 100 packs a day isn't the way of system goes and why those can't farm 100 complain and T11 respond to limit us who can farm 100 to 35 packs???
    again Moi said "this is depending on the location and provider" ---> what point is it?? my location and provider has 100 video a day and you limit to 35, fair??

T11 only care those they want to care because that make them more $$ and they make it sound like "FAIR"
    CUP draw?? no matter how you complain it is NOT FAIR.... they don't even care...
    Last edited by Ahlony Wong; 07-24-2016 at 10:56 PM.

That's the point.

FAIR is just define by Nordeus only. Cupdraw was disappointing this season again: 1.round, I face(d) a three level higher manager. I was 3% weaker than me at the morning. Few minutes before the game started, he was 45% stronger. And he is just a "normal" player.
    I really don't know, how I was able tho beat him 2:0. He was overall better, so I think this was a troll result for him. We will see 2nd leg.

But the problem is still there:
    I checked all draws of the cup... there are four managers which are 6 levels higher than me and around 80% stronger... they have few 1* in their team. To win this cup will be neary impossible. The Draw-System is worst I've ever seen. For my own, I'll don't go for Cup anymore. If I ever will win it again, it's because of the qualitiy of my managing. I never will go this poor exploiting. All of this guys are just losers, who can't win fair. We saw this the last seven weeks at FA, where many trible-winners were, who don't got a single point in 4 games (active/watching their games)...

There are also some good suggestions for better cup draws, but they'll be ignored.

Famous
    It is impossible to be completely fair. I think no proposal can make everyone happy. With limitation of supply of tokens or packs per day, managers who do not get extra packs or tokens at least can probably compete with managers who get a lot of these.

I understand that different managers have their points on this. So every proposal should be objected by someone. I personally don't prefer limiting tokens/packs to be earned per day, but limiting the tokens/packs to be used per day. Then some teams can earn a lot of tokens, but their teams can only gradually improve.
    HairDryer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    The CL isn't based on Level - I'm Level 34 and have Level 35 teams in my CL this season.

This has happened the previous 3 seasons I have qualified for the CL. Finish first, your reward is a fruitless Group stage next season. Finish 2nd-4th, you've got a chance to win it, as you'll be in with teams from your Level only.

no it's not right...last season i finished 4th and in champions league i play against teams 1 level ahead..in other groups of the same champions league there 1st,2st,3st classified of my last league...so the final position doen't do difference for draw

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Cupdraw was disappointing this season again: 1.round, I face(d) a three level higher manager. I was 3% weaker than me at the morning. Few minutes before the game started, he was 45% stronger. And he is just a "normal" player.
    Nordeus seems to forget that when this players go to the market they have access to players with 3 more stars than the manager three levels below. This is the main problem, they can create a huge difference in quality just by buying a few players.
    Last edited by dragonjm; 07-25-2016 at 01:14 PM.
    ingineru and Steve285 like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonjm View Post
    Nordeus seems to forget that when this players go to the market they have access to players with 3 more stars than the manager three levels below. This is the main problem, they can create a huge difference in quality just by buying a few players.
    They know but they don't care.
    I only won the treble once. Since then, all my cup opponents are at least 2 lvls higher. It is basically impossible to win the cup again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast