Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Retirement Age

Retirement Age-capture.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by russ2000_uk View Post
    Hi,
    I bought a player aged 18 and have spent oh-so-many resources on him in an effort to get him top of the appearances Hall of Fame. I mean, the countless hours watching videos for green packs. I can't even guess how many green packs...it's in the several thousands.
    So, he reached 30 this season and I find he's going to retire at 32! To say I'm gutted is an understatement.
    My question is: is there any way to change a retirement age or tell what age they will retire before buying them?
    Ouch, sore one. I've had a few good players retire at 32, luckily my star 800 + goal striker went right through from 18 all the way to 34.

I had a player who had retired at 35 before but it is very rare.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	62.1 KB 
ID:	69948
    Thanks, but was really looking for a way to tell when they would retire before spending thousands of green packs on them!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Ouch, sore one. I've had a few good players retire at 32, luckily my star 800 + goal striker went right through from 18 all the way to 34.
    Honestly, am actually a bit heartbroken! Have challenged Nordeus with it...it seems like such a mundane unknown factor that doesn't really add anything to the game. Not really sure why it exists at all, except to clear out older players for new ones. Plus, I haven't heard of a pro retiring at 32 (unless for injury) for a long, long time.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by russ2000_uk View Post
    Honestly, am actually a bit heartbroken! Have challenged Nordeus with it...it seems like such a mundane unknown factor that doesn't really add anything to the game. Not really sure why it exists at all, except to clear out older players for new ones. Plus, I haven't heard of a pro retiring at 32 (unless for injury) for a long, long time.
    I feel yer pain.
    I don't think many people play the game the way having a player for 14 seasons so they don't quite realise how annoying it can be when you lose the guy 2 seasons early, especially with no warning to say he'll be taking early retirement and after all that time/effort/packs you put in!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12