Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By dave1311
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: you are thieves

you are thieves

I did offer to 2 different players and two times the time runs out in 4 and 5 seconds before the opments chronos.kai the players went to antipalo.ektos from the other crooks get to that point. total steal 11 token.apateones !!!

Rookie
    That is a problem with your internet, lag, that usually happens if i use my internet from my phone, but at home with the PC or wifi i don't have a problem. Don't bid in the last seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Μιχαηλ Αγγελος Κουτρουλης View Post
    I did offer to 2 different players and two times the time runs out in 4 and 5 seconds before the opments chronos.kai the players went to antipalo.ektos from the other crooks get to that point. total steal 11 token.apateones !!!
    Same Here. tried to outbid player with 10 seconds left but immediately failed

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey guys,

As Dragonjm pointed out, auction issues are mostly caused by connectivity problems.

That is not to say that your internet connection is faulty, but sometimes there are minute hick-ups so to speak in the data transfer that cause some unexpected issues for mobile apps in particular, and Top Eleven is not an exception. Sometimes the server simply desynchronizes with your device.

If there is a case in which, as CM-16 mentioned, you got the "Lost" message even though you placed your bid with lots of time to spare, feel free to take a screenshot of the auction, remember the Date & Time of the auction and some general details about the player of the auction (Name, Quality, Roles, etc) and open a ticket to our Support team.

You can contact support either by clicking the "?" button in the mobile app, next to Settings, or go to TopEleven.com > Support > Contact us Link

NOTE: Take a look at the F.A.Q. by the way. There is a lot of helpful information and answers about many Top Eleven topics and issues!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    My advice is not to wait until last second because yes, this is an online game and all online games have delay sometimes and most of the time is because of our internet connection so once again, don't wait until last second, try to bid few seconds before especially if you have tokens.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Don't bid in last second??? That's how I've won most of my auctions!

KFC Loella.
    Level 33
    18 League Titles,
    3 Champions League,
    1 Cup.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Don't bid in last second??? That's how I've won most of my auctions!

KFC Loella.
    Level 33
    18 League Titles,
    3 Champions League,
    1 Cup.
    That's true but if you have bad internet connection I don't see why you should risk or bid in the last second only when you want to attack. I mean if you are in round 3,4 for example and there are 4,5 players still bidding I don't see why you should bid in the last second, nothing to win from there.
    FH RFC 1872 likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    If I really want a player, the only time I bid at the last second is on the first knock out round (not inital). The reason I'm doing that is because if someone bidded against me in the last minute of the initial round, he may think I bid a while ago and now I'm offline. So I wait until the very end to catch him off guard. After that though, I bid right away in each knock out round, like I'm saying, "I'm here to spend tokens mate" and try to scare him away

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    That's true but if you have bad internet connection I don't see why you should risk or bid in the last second only when you want to attack. I mean if you are in round 3,4 for example and there are 4,5 players still bidding I don't see why you should bid in the last second, nothing to win from there.
    I find sniping at the last second useful in a 1v1 bid. I don't enter bid wars if there is more than 1 other bidder.

KFC Loella. Level 33
    18 League Titles
    3 Champions Leagues
    1 Cup
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator