Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Changed the league draw format?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    That's basically what I was asking at the start. So by the time we are up at the higher levels the league will always be round about 5* teams?
    I am quite sure that the current key factor affecting league drawing is friendship of managers. This makes leagues hardly comprises of teams with similar qualities as before. If you want to play in a league with 1 or 2 star, I suggest you actively adding managers with 1 or 2 star before new season.

It's natural that most teams in higher levels are around 4 star or 5 star because almost all teams at this level have excessive cash and only buy 5 star player in auction markets. Even if some managers try to lower their team quality, they can only get 3 star players from market or 2 star players from academy. So, even with random drawing, most teams will be about 4 or 5 stars. It's hard to maintain a 1 or 2 star team like yours.
    HairDryer likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    That's basically what I was asking at the start. So by the time we are up at the higher levels the league will always be round about 5* teams?
    now that we 're in the 4th day of the league, I took a quick look to the leagues of some friends I have from higher levels.
    One at lv30 has 4 abandoned teams and another lv33 has 5 abandoned teams in his league.
    So it's not 5* players or more to those leagues.
    Probably you got attracted by some friend.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123