Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: just pissed

You just failed hard. His formation counters yours and like you said he went attacking mentality with high pressing and man marking, likely, you can't beat this by passing short middle.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Rookie
    all moral is good, 2 or 3 of then excellent. all players are on the 2 season. use only normal tackling. opponent doesn't us dl and dr means sides are unmarked so should have been more chances for me to score. and if you look formation is almost same. and on top of that he has 3 star players. and yet he is always attacking, while his defense has only three players and yet my team couldn't get near penalty area. and i play attacking formation too.

Rookie
    the rest have all good moral.

Addicted
    well.... my 7 star team... vs a 3/4 star team in league .... only win 1:0......32 shoot.... only 3 on target.... this is really troll..... every other one in the league won at least 5:0 with that team.... (and i am the strongest one....) he only has 3 DC with 1 DML .... for defense -.-! i have ST, AML, AMR, AMC for attack.... and only won 1:0 =.=!! i guest.... the system took all my attackers shooting shoes .....

Quitting is not an option Maybe quality players doesn't always guarantee victories.Its also about formations and tactics.Good luck
    The one word that makes a good manager - decisiveness.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    You just failed hard. His formation counters yours and like you said he went attacking mentality with high pressing and man marking, likely, you can't beat this by passing short middle.
    With all the respect HoofDaddy I don't think somebody can prove if counter formations works or not. Most of the top managers that I know after a level goes with one formation and they win almost all the games so...

Especially if I think that the difference of the quality was very big among the teams I would say this is quite a trolling result, hopefully it won't happen sooner to you.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12