Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: TRANSFER RECOMMENDATIONS..... is becoming a joke

Rookie

TRANSFER RECOMMENDATIONS..... is becoming a joke

Its very very rare i even come onto here but this feature is a joke, whats the point when its the same positions all the time, so as for the last so many seasons just like today we have three players, one has a position of AML/AMC and the other 2 are both AML.

The next 3 players in a week or 2's time will all be MR/AMR.

Apart from one season i actually saw a Goalkeeper and one other we were offered a ST/AMC, its just not enough.

Ever since the transfer recommendations has been active this is all we have been offered, honestly its starting to get boring.

Why on earth are we not getting any defenders or central midfielders, change it up a little please, its tiresome.

I don't know if anybody else has noticed this but seriously its season after season after season of the exact same positions in the exact same order....TEDIOUS and i dont understand why we cant have just a little variation even just the odd time would be most welcome.
    Bunzo and Al Svanberg like this.

Im on a two month run of ST/AMC brilliant lol
    dave1311 likes this.

Why aren't we able to choose 1-2 positions which we need and then we get recommendation?
    Game already has similar system for associations where we ask our friends to loan us specific positioned player.
    My friend posts he needs MC, then I put my MC on loan and then my friend signs that player in his squad.
    So we could select some positions we need and then we get recommended players of that position.
    Ex top eleven player

That's strange, I have received recommendation of all positions except DR / DL.
    But I have to admit that it is often ST

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    Why aren't we able to choose 1-2 positions which we need and then we get recommendation?
    Game already has similar system for associations where we ask our friends to loan us specific positioned player.
    My friend posts he needs MC, then I put my MC on loan and then my friend signs that player in his squad.
    So we could select some positions we need and then we get recommended players of that position.

That would be too easy

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    That would be too easy
    LOL
    Still, otherwise recommendations are useless, because we won't buy players we don't need no matter how good they are while we are looking for different pos. player
    It's like someone offers ST to Liverpool while they are looking for DL and DMC. Why would they spend money on another ST if they have 5 ones while they have only one DL?
    Ex top eleven player

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    LOL
    Still, otherwise recommendations are useless, because we won't buy players we don't need no matter how good they are while we are looking for different pos. player
    It's like someone offers ST to Liverpool while they are looking for DL and DMC. Why would they spend money on another ST if they have 5 ones while they have only one DL?
    Yeah, and as I understand the system, it also works a lot better for some formations, like if you play with 3 strikers and have 3-4 decent strikers you will not get recommended a striker. But if you only have 1 striker in your formation, many often only seem to get recommended strikers, others GKs. I've only seen strikers and ST/AMx since I started playing with a 5-4-1 formation. At one point I had three 6 star strikers and three avg strikers (6 in total) and still got recommended strikers.

But we already know that there is a slight flaw with this that Nordeus is working on and that it will be fixed. Maybe no need to start a thread about it 1-3 times a week?
    Last edited by Al Svanberg; 07-26-2016 at 09:31 PM.
    t11_fan likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Svanberg View Post
    Yeah, and as I understand the system, it also works a lot better for some formations, like if you play with 3 strikers and have 3-4 decent strikers you will not get recommended a striker. But if you only have 1 striker in your formation, many often only seem to get recommended strikers, others GKs. I've only seen strikers and ST/AMx since I started playing with a 5-4-1 formation. At one point I had three 6 star strikers and three avg strikers (6 in total) and still got recommended strikers.

But we already know that there is a slight flaw with this that Nordeus is working on and that it will be fixed. Maybe no need to start a thread about it 1-3 times a week?
    so where is the thread about it 1-3 times every week you dick, i had a glance in the first 4 to 5 pages and saw nothing about this same position of player being offered every 2 weeks, you joined a month ago u mug, run along

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by macca7 View Post
    so where is the thread about it 1-3 times every week you dick, i had a glance in the first 4 to 5 pages and saw nothing about this same position of player being offered every 2 weeks, you joined a month ago u mug, run along
    TRANSFER RECOMMENDATIONS..... is becoming a joke-xx-svar-forum.jpg

a1i
    At least you get worthwhile recommendations. I receive two 5 star recommendations for approx 29 tokens and 1 4 star for about 20. Seriously...
    I think my recommendations are messed up.. who would buy 4 stars old player for that many tokens lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast