Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By RBR
  • 2 Post By ndog
  • 1 Post By Raykco
  • 2 Post By Raykco

Thread: For People Complaing about...

Rookie

For People Complaing about...

Injuries, Loses, draws and so on. and want answers to why this is happening. When they do the ask the dev live on twitter, every one that want real answers, not just some crappy generic answer. Blow up their twitter page at the same time asking the same question, I'm sure this will get the answer u are looking for... Or at least something.
    Season 1 League 1st Place
    Season 2 League 6th Place(Bad1st half of season) ...... Second Place Champions League(Lost in shootout)

I decided not to spend further money in this bs game! not happy with it anymore and don't care much about results no more

Addicted
    when is their next ask the dev?

The more Nordeus frustrated the players the less money they will get fromt them. Keep on bring on more injuries, unreasonable result, Nordeus will see more people sick and tired of playing thus they have to quit. Who lose in the end ?

RBR
    Well I know for a FACT that whenever I lose at a game, then the game must be broken.

This, and every single one of my Playstation 3 games are all broken, because I lose sometimes.

I support West Ham united, therefore the Premiership is broken, because they lose sometimes.

I was in a bar the other night, and I asked a girl for her number, she said no. She's obviously broken too.
    Raykco and fmldotcom like this.

ROLL OF HONOUR
    LEAGUE: CHAMPIONS (L1, L2, L3, L4)
    CUP: LAST 16 (L3, L4)
    CHAMPION'S LEAGUE: QUARTER FINALISTS (L2, L3, L4, L6)

Quote Originally Posted by RBR View Post
    I support West Ham united, therefore the Premiership is broken, because they lose sometimes.
    Weird - I always thought the Premiership was broken because they win sometimes...
    RBR and cracicot like this.

I'm now in my 9th season on here, and I've bought some tokens every season. I've had times when my squad has been stretched because of injuries, EVERYBODY does. I've had losses to much inferior teams, EVERYBODY does. Its a game. Just because I buy tokens to make my players better, that does not give me the right to expect to win matches or avoid injuries. It seems that a vast number of people who play this game, expect to be able to BUY their way to the top, and if they don't get what they want, they complain. It saddens me to see how many bad losers there are around.
    RBR likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by RBR View Post
    Well I know for a FACT that whenever I lose at a game, then the game must be broken.

This, and every single one of my Playstation 3 games are all broken, because I lose sometimes.

I was in a bar the other night, and I asked a girl for her number, she said no. She's obviously broken too.
    The Premiership is defineately broken, otherwise Spurs wouldn't be so near the top.
    RBR and cracicot like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33