Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By LeManiaque

Thread: Capability/Quality Changes throughout a Season

Capability/Quality Changes throughout a Season

Hi! I've attached a sheet, showing how my players have performed during the last season, in terms of changes in capability (6th column), quality (7th column) and value (last column). I understand that many factors contribute to these changes (the way trainings are being arranged, friendly matched, number of matches played, etc....). Still, can I please have your thoughts on this?

Some conclusions that can be drawn:
    - Two players experienced 25% bump in quality...Could it be considered as an indication of being a "fast trainer"?
    - An average 13% increase in overall quality (among players having played the most official matches)...Are we talking about a below-average/average/above-average overall improvement in a whole season?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Decalingo; 07-28-2016 at 06:45 AM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    well, I didn't understand what exactly do you mean with "capability".
    Also , what level are you.
    And what you did with those all those players.
    Did you keep them ?

Another good way to keep records from your team, is from old version, a mix of the three columns.
    Check my team showcase (it's in my signature), to see what i mean.
    usually I keep one in the first days of the season and one from the last days.
    There you can see the form and the stats too (goals, assist , cards).
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Capability/Quality Changes throughout a Season

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    well, I didn't understand what exactly do you mean with "capability".
    Also , what level are you.
    And what you did with those all those players.
    Did you keep them ?

Another good way to keep records from your team, is from old version, a mix of the three columns.
    Check my team showcase (it's in my signature), to see what i mean.
    usually I keep one in the first days of the season and one from the last days.
    There you can see the form and the stats too (goals, assist , cards).
    Sorry for the vagueness and incomplete info...

- I'm at Level 4; Training level 42; Last season runner-up at League and Cup.

- I simply monitored the changes in quality levels and overall percentage of my players. By capability, I was referring to this overall percentage. I let the team play the official matches (and if possible, friendly ones of course) and arrange training sessions (four times per day, consisting of six different drills with overall intensity of -13.5%) which helps me secure 8% team bonus at each of the four categories before each match.

- I changed seven players during the last season (the ones with highlighted percentage changes in my attached sheet).

- So, in the long run, shall I be happy with the maximum 25% change in overall percentage (for 2 or maybe 3 players) and 13% in average for the whole team during the entire season?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Decalingo; 07-30-2016 at 03:57 PM.

Famous
    This seems like a good result. You have players who can continue at near current rating in the next season, and others who won't have lost much quality between seasons. The game should give you a challenge of prioritizing resources and positions, and this seems like a fair result. [flamesuit on]
    Decalingo likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    well, I 'm not familiar with those % of quality as I 'm following the old version.
    It's too hard for me to understand.
    My strategy is to buy 5* fast trainers (having about 8 in a season) and train (or from games) them to 6*, early 7* at the end of the season.
    Keep them for 4 seasons unless doing some tanking .
    Fill the team with simple 5* players (and selling them after the season to get others from the next lv) and sometimes buying a scout too.
    Of course they must play good.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html