Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Associations draw

Addicted
    Hi ,

I'm not so active than before on this forum because it is very boring for me now ...
    First of all , Nick quote very old post of me , i am not , today , agree with my previous theory ....

Today i don't manipulate draw at all .

But don't take too much attention of what i said about FA group draw before because i am not sure it is still right ( even it was ).

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I know it's right (about the first draw at Sunday night)

*continuing from previous post

My asso group where I gathered all my good teams at Wednesday was 7* and was facing 6* teams
    Associations draw-%CE%A4%CE%9F-%CE%9D%CE%9F%CE%A5-2.jpg

The second "abandoned" group with 2-3* teams in a tournament of 6* groups (that was about my quality at previous Sunday)
    Associations draw-%CE%91%CE%A3%CE%A4%CE%A1%CE%91.jpg

My third- abandoned group with 2-3* teams also in a tournament of 6* groups (again that was my quality at previous Sunday)
    Associations draw-%CE%A7%CE%91%CE%9B%CE%91.jpg

After playing those tournaments and finished with the qualities above, this weekend the tournaments where

A tough one for my remaining good group

Associations draw-1asso-noy.jpg

and two tournaments with also 3* groups for my other two "abandoned" groups.

Associations draw-2asso-%CE%91%CE%A3%CE%A4%CE%A1%CE%91.jpg

Associations draw-3asso-%CE%A7%CE%91%CE%9B.jpg

So it's obvious (as Kaizer said) that the quality draw of the next tournament, happened at the night of previous weekend.
    So has no meaning if change and drop the quality of one team during the week.
    One thing that might changes is if one member will leave so the draw will be vs 5 teams.
    Also is important what is the current 11th squad few minutes before the draw, so to make the pairs as i describe at post #17
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    but what I don't understand @Kaizer is that
    if your pair finished the games of Sunday , let's say at 18.00 and the other groups playing at 20.00, you can't leave the group or replace some other member during that time.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    but what I don't understand @Kaizer is that
    if your pair finished the games of Sunday , let's say at 18.00 and the other groups playing at 20.00, you can't leave the group or replace some other member during that time.
    Of course you can't .
    Manipulate draw is not a good tactic today regarding efforts versus results .
    Play with 6 teams same quality with mutants and no adding crap players ( like scouts or > 69 tokens offers, or coming from national teams or events ).... sounds better for me .

But now having mutants is too expensive and too much difficult .

Have to find new roads lol

But for me it is over
    Marius007 likes this.

Famous
    Nordeus thanks so much for this change

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234