Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: The best RB ever

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    Do you find he scores *less* when you've set passing to concentrate down the flanks?
    It's hard to say from a few matches, but my DR and DL seem to do more crossing and passing rather than finishing and shooting if I'm not "through the middle". I'm also curious about how adding arrows to MCs and AMC/ST impact who is shooting.
    I always use through the middle as I have no wide players. So yes he doesn't cross so much but rather cuts in and shoots

I still haven't worked out the arrows apart from down arrows negate the opponents counter attacks.

chris you have an amazing talent in your RB. I am just curious looking at his stat he look more of an attacking minded player that can score goal. do you mind if i ask you to play him in an attack position like amr or amc in friendly. and can i know if he perform well there or still score goal out of position. play with low and even quality of yours.
    thanks just curious.

Famous
    I can pretty well answer that it's not worth the possession and form loss, an attacking DR or DL will move all the way up to opposite touch line in the right formation+orders. Like 41212, there are no MR,ML wingers in the way of an attacking defender. DL or DR will move up to score or assist.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12