Like Tree7Likes
  • 4 Post By Paddyjack
  • 3 Post By Paddyjack

Thread: Advice needed: Should I change formation?

Rookie

Advice needed: Should I change formation?

Hi

Ok, here it goes: I'm currently leading the league, I'm still undefeated in all 3 tournaments so my team is good enough to fight. However, today I play against my chaser in the League,a big game, only a Draw that he had so far is separating us. My team is 85% vs his 78% so pretty close.

Now, here is my problem, so far match preview tells me he will play 4-5-1V, which is the counter of my beloved 3-4-1-2 (or 4-3-1-2), I have lots of success with my formation playing my beloved AMC tactics, it is build around it. According to the other forum, I can play 3N-2-2MC-3ST to counter 4-5-1V, and I have the players to do it. But should I?? Should I simply keep my usual formation and see what happens and change midgame, or should I play the counter right away?

Thanks

i suggest you start with your 4312 and let the game take effect. only change if you need to.

I agree with HairDryer, let your opponent worry about you, not the other way round. Stick with your usual tactics. You can always change things if it goes tits up.

KFC Loella. Level 33
    18 League Titles
    3 Champions Leagues
    1 Cup
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Rookie
    Alright, thanks, I will try that.

Hey, I hope one of you is not that opponent!

Rookie
    1-1 draw was the result. My my this was a stressful game. I had my fingers over the screen constantly, wondering if I should change the formation But since I was having better % in all categories I decided to stick with it to the end.
    Duncton, dave1311 and HairDryer like this.