Thread: player getting stronger

player getting stronger

hi guys,
    i am hoping experienced can share the secrets of identifying a player is about to get stronger. have had several several encountered that buyer offering to buy my player and after i declined and several several training session, the wanted player get stronger. any tips on this. thank you.

Well in Negotiations, the players available are the ones that are about to level up (Overall 14,19,24,29, etc.) That is one thing to notice if your player's gonna add a star

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by magicafe View Post
    hi guys,
    i am hoping experienced can share the secrets of identifying a player is about to get stronger. have had several several encountered that buyer offering to buy my player and after i declined and several several training session, the wanted player get stronger. any tips on this. thank you.
    There are two aspects on this.

First of all, the development of a player's ability in the game can be compared to filling a container, whereas you only will be informed when the container is full, ie when a skill point is obtained in the old version or the player gains one per cent in the new version. This is very noticeable in the new version when you practice players they gain percentages in circles pretty often. All practices has affect, but we can only see in this case when the player gains a full per cent.

It is also said that training players contains a random factor, i.e. that there is bit of a luck involved etc. I think the effect in the end of any such random factor is very small, but it is perfectly possible that it exist.

Secondly, some players develop a lot faster than others. You can spot these players by looking at their value in relation to salary and maybe also ability. If an 18 y/o is extremely expensive in relation to how good he is -- it is because he has a lot of potential.

I cover these questions in a guide I have created for new players, if you want to check it out you can find it at:
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...s-players.html

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by magicafe View Post
    hi guys,
    can you be more specific ?
    What do you mean "stronger" ?
    A player who's getting the 6* or a player who's gaining quality faster than the others ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    can you be more specific ?
    What do you mean "stronger" ?
    A player who's getting the 6* or a player who's gaining quality faster than the others ?
    Hi nikolgiorgos,
    my difinition of "getting stronger" refers to increasing of star rating.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html