Thread: Attack Wins you matches Deffence wins you titles

Attack Wins you matches Deffence wins you titles

Now I understand what it means I always liked Attack Attack and Attack but I have now known what I was missing it's not everytime that you will win titles using Attacking Formation but a Master Plan does perfectly Yesterday I was the underdog against the 1st placed team of my league I have decided since I was the away team I will go for the draw I played his formation and Deffensive Mentality with Counter Attack and pass through both flanks which my wingers were 6* and they were performing superbly after the first 20 mins I was leading by 3 goals with both My wingers Finding the net Now am leading the league with 1 point after I won against him in 1:4

Can you help me with formation 4-2-1-2-1 narrow diamond? Can't figure what the best order for it. I'm out of player right now. The auction fail to impressed me.

Rookie
    1 game is not representative

Quote Originally Posted by vkorchevoy View Post
    1 game is not representative
    You not helping

Apprentice
    Against narrow diamond i usually play 3dc-dmc-2mc-amc-aml-amr-st. You can use also a second st instead of an amc. Attack with high press and shrt passes through the middle.

Στάλθηκε από το SM-T561 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Sorry i thnk i missed something here. You mean YOU are using narrow diamond? In that case you can equally use defensive and offensive orders as well because its quite a balanced system for both attack and defense.i usually prefer it with defensive mentality, short passes through the middle and counter attack

RageRocker
    You should only play defense if the oponent is equal or stronger otherwise you should be playing offense

Quote Originally Posted by cmasaoutis View Post
    Sorry i thnk i missed something here. You mean YOU are using narrow diamond? In that case you can equally use defensive and offensive orders as well because its quite a balanced system for both attack and defense.i usually prefer it with defensive mentality, short passes through the middle and counter attack

Tackling? No arrows?

Apprentice
    If he deploys aml-c-rs i suggest down arrows for your dl and dr. Tackling propably hard

Quote Originally Posted by cmasaoutis View Post
    If he deploys aml-c-rs i suggest down arrows for your dl and dr. Tackling propably hard

Okay thanks